I now like D.Wade

I think I had seen this one before.

Number 6 shouldn't count since he was the tool to dribble the ball into his own foot.

I like what i'm seeing. Reminds me of Clyde Drexler with some of those rim-rattling play's.

Wade plays nothing like Clyde :mad: :lol:

Exactly...nothing like Clyde at all. Clyde was finesse, his game was never that aggresive and even when he was, he would rather finger roll it, rather than jump straight into guys and try to dunk on them. Really makes me wonder if some people have got a clue about the players they collect.

He is an incredible player, the best scorer in the NBA. If the Heat had a better record he may of been leading the MVP voting.

Most players have highlights like this one, perhaps better.

I did like the last dunk tho, very agressive!!!

For some reason there's all these blokes in the NBA who can slam the sh!t outta the rim, but just never attack like these young guys do (Wade, Bron, etc).

Exactly...nothing like Clyde at all. Clyde was finesse, his game was never that aggresive and even when he was, he would rather finger roll it, rather than jump straight into guys and try to dunk on them. Really makes me wonder if some people have got a clue about the players they collect.

Wade is a freak of nature, he's only like 6'4 and yet he gets up and blocks 7-footers and then dunks on them at the other end.

Miami, get this man a good supporting cast - you already know he can carry the team in the playoffs when he has a bit of help so that he's not making every possession 40 minutes per game.

The man got a championship quicker than Lebron or Kobe, he can definately do it again.

Back
Top Bottom