I just bought my first shares

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Soooooooooooo happy. Just entered the shares game buying $4000 each of 2 stocks. Might buy more later on in the week after paycheck. Hopefully I can grow this money by 10% per 2 months.

This could be the funnest game and hobby I have undertaken yet.

Any clue on what you bought?! :lol:

I started a CDIA portfolio beginning of the year and have a few small losers but sold a couple of big winners. :D

Just sold my Siberia shares this morning at 15c for a little profit :) very happy cos this was my first share bought and I was losing on it for ages, but holding on paid off in the end!

Good Luck with yours mate! Hope they skyrocket! :lol:

ATM I'm winging it until I better understand what to look for. I have been reading a lot of stock trading books lately and have a vague idea of what to do, sort of :D.

I haven't fully bought the stocks, but I've placed a market order for them. They are Fosters Group and Babcock & Brown Inc. I'm not sure that these stocks can reach my 10% benchmark but if they go up 2.5% then I have made a profit and am happy.

BTW I do NOT recommend people buy these stocks.

Nice choices. Should be safe with those and reap some decent dividends too :D

Like ebay, good luck with your bids!! :lol:

NewCollector said:
Hopefully I can grow this money by 10% per 2 months.

ummm i think you might need to re-evaluate this benchmark, or you might be in for a bit of a disappointment =/

i have em in funds which then get put into shares. so its more diversified and less risky. have local and international funds set up

bout 40k now started bout 2 and a half year ago with 20

Back
Top Bottom