I got bored and rebranded the Perth Wildcats.

Fleer57

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
idontuseebay
COMC User
Fleer57
Basically I hate their current brand, and they change it every few years entirely. I wanted to come up with a brand that won't date so quickly. It has more of an NBA feel, one that I think the NBL could learn a lot from. NBL brands, in my opinion, are incredibly tacky. Sponsor logos slapped all over everything, too many colours and effects etc.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea, I just thought i'd share it for fun :)

CURRENT LOGO:
yemFd7Z.jpg

NEW CONCEPTS:
LOGO-FINAL.jpg

Wildcats-poster.jpg

WILDCATS-JERSEY.jpg

WILDCATS-COURT.jpg

wildcats-cap.jpg

Not bad. Not a fan of that jersey though.

Its about time for a new logo. They have had the current one for about 13 years.

Not bad. Not a fan of that jersey though.

Its about time for a new logo. They have had the current one for about 13 years.
agreed, their current logo stinks, the previous "coke wildcats" logo was actually a lot better, and I even prefer their early 90's black + gold brand to the current one!

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the red and went back to black and gold too.

looks killer dude... jersey im not so crash hot about, but logo, court and cap look impressive - well done!

Looks pretty slick. You should have a go at sending it to the club and seeing what they think as it might inspire them.
I actually do contract design work for the agency who has the Wildcats account... but they haven't shown any interest in a rebrand. I just thought i'd do it for fun. I put it to a vote on my FB page which team needs to be rebranded and Wildcats got the most response. I might have a crack at the Wizards next - some of the worst logos in sports history.

Love it... And I hate the nbl! Looks like a professional organisation I'd actually like to go see and spend money with... Unlike any of the the gimmick nbl branding out there currently

Back
Top Bottom