i am back in the game...new job, new home, new healthlevel and new cards..:-)

croatiantwins

OzCardTrader
hey guys!!!

so, i am back in the game. there has been several reasons why i have been away- firstly i do not had a internet conection- actually thats the main reason lol...i have been online sometimes when i was at my friends house.....then i started to get busy again, cause i started to work- i was 1 year unable to work because of my illness- but i start to get that thing into control. my health is not perfect- but also not bad (and i know how it is when it gets bad)- unfortunately i am not able to play basketball anymore- the most i can do is to take some shoots and that about it :-( . i started to work in a finacial bureau (have no clue how to call it in english)- i am working with the financial issues of our own restaurants and i learn that thing so that i can do these paper things in the future.
then i have moved into my very first own appartement- its great to live alone and to be independent of everything- i am a free man now :)
here are some pics of it:

my living room..panorama look
4tzamu9.jpg

4kxzxaq.jpg

52xpd7k.jpg

4lgg6bn.jpg

my bedroom...my green gymtraings ball doesnt fit in there , lol
66dme14.jpg

66cqa0n.jpg

4lou9fo.jpg

the entrance wall:
52unplf.jpg

my entrance footplate:
6b1mjdk.jpg

the room where my pc is standing is totally painted in purple, but its not finished until now- there are no furnitures in there- but that colour on the walls is just crazy :)

here are the new cards:

first a gift from a guy that is livnig in the usa..he saw the beckett supercollector article and sent me that:

02 ud glass magnifiying glass auto antoine walker
52prr48.jpg

thank you big time MR. steve montgomery from the usa

01-02 topps all star remnants auto jersey raef lafrentz
6h76p74.jpg

from ebay

05-06 topps finest printing plate yellow antoine walker 1/1
5xot076.jpg

big thx to fairchild of Hobbykings (got it a long long time ago but never posted it!)

02-03 ud championship drive signs of success dual auto jersey paul pierce-antoine walker 01/25
-i have 5 (of 25) of these beautys right now..only available via redemption back then
5030fhz.jpg

thx to PSAW (of hobbykings) for giving me the link of it!!!

then there was a nice lot with 2 cards that have to by in my collection.....the following cards are something like freebies for me...the price for that thing was also ridicoulous low.

--here are the freebies :) :
diverse rookie cards von antoine walker, lebron james....
00-01 ud hardcourt antawn jamison "in person" auto.
01 topps heritage autograph larry hughes
01-02 ud sweet shot rookie jersey card brendan haywood /1200
01-02 ud flight team gold parallel larry hughes /50
04-05 ud sp game used dual jersey dwight howard- jameer nelson /100
04-05 ud sp game used patch card baron davis /75
04-05 ud sp authentic rookie auto sebastian telfair /1499
04-05 fleer fresh ink autograph gilbert arenas /99
+ some rookies of lebron, walker.......(not pictured)
52l9fv9.jpg

and here are the 2 reasons why i wanted to win that lot:

04-05 fleer fresh ink masterpiece parallel antoine walker 1/1
4yfzvuo.jpg

68jgfia.jpg

und the big one:

01-02 fleer showcase "the only 1 of 1 collection masterpiece parallel" antoine walker 1/1
with purple background..purple is my favourit colour!!
4kp9k46.jpg

4vquzoz.jpg

thx to PSAW for giving me the link to it!

part 1

part 2

then again a lot that i have bought a lot of the member croatian sensation!

03-04 topps finest rookie auto zorran planinic /999
03-04 topps finest rookie auto jersey refractor parallel zorran planinic /250
03-04 topps finest rookie auto gold refractor parallel zorran planinic /25
4mwuzv4.jpg

03-04 spx auto jersey rc zoran planinic /1999
54jy1xh.jpg

03-04 spx auto jersey rc gold spectrum parallel zoran planinic /25
5x479qw.jpg

03-04 ud sp game used rookie exclusives auto zoran planinic /100
4p45ysg.jpg

03-04 sp signature triple signatures jason kidd- richard jefferson - zoran planinic /25
6fsbts2.jpg

05 sp signature pride of the nation dual auto gordan giricek - toni kukoc /100
6cgme6a.jpg

01-02 ud mvp game night gear shooting shirt kobe bryant
6887zvr.jpg

02-03 ud spx winning materials shorts-warm up kobe bryant
6452qrl.jpg

03-04 ud sp game used jersey kobe bryant
4tf48b6.jpg

03-04 ud sp game used dual jersey card kobe bryant - derek fisher /100
4ot6iom.jpg

05-06 ud hardcourt hardcourt materials shorts kobe bryant
4tk5uld.jpg

big thx to croatian sensation for that sick lot of a hellavu Kobe-Cro combo!!

03-04 topps finest gold x- fractor jason terry 1/1 (looks good next to the ones of kobe, walker and iverson)
6fphuh2.jpg

4t7t6s1.jpg

big thx to fullmetall (hobbykings) ..thanks big time!

06 topps luxury box dual jersey "one on one" masterpiece parallel kobe bryant - bruce bowen 1/1
53er0vb.jpg

4mj6pv5.jpg

from ebay

01 upper deck authenticated jersey card (oversized) kobe bryant /750
4mx1wcw.jpg

and the finest at the end.....that card is so gorgeous- but check it out by yourself:

06 topps style ´52 gold superfractor masterpiece parallel kobe bryant 1/1

61owaic.jpg

and the back

4m0pf00.jpg

big thx to joseph aka "jo2op anon " (forgott that uisername :-( ) !!!
thanks big time!!!!

That's an awesome looking apartment! You done well for yourself there... I have the same MJ wings picture at mine too! Love the tripple auto and kobe 1/1!

Welcome back! There are some beautiful cards there and the new place is awesome!

Cheers
Matt

man that appartment looks mad, love all the framed jerseys hangin on the walls :D Done very well for yourself!!
man that Kobe 1/1 Tops 52 looks PURE GOLD, you are very lucky to be the only one in the world to own such a sweet card :worthy:

Some nice cards. Love the Kidd/Jefferson/Planicic triple autos. Also the Kukoc/Giricek dual.

Love the apartment U got.

THe flat screen looks amazing!

Ersk

Very nice place you set up there mate! Looks good. I particularly like that Pierce jersey hanging in the entrance, but you should swap that one around to the front lol! would look so much better ;)
Nice pick-ups for your collection too. Lots of 1/1's!

thank you all guys!!! :), i really appreciate your nice comments!!!

@ozballer 23
thanks man. i got the triple autop for a great price with that whole croatian lot. my wings is autographed by mj..do you have yours also with a mj auto?

@bigsarg
thanks..yeah- the tv is nice- widescrren. it was a present from my brothers :)

@metallica
thanks man, i also think i did good on my appartment. fortunately i have many of those kobe 1/1 (incl. plates almost 60..and i think this was my 4th superfractor)

@dead and cruiser
thats was my aim from the beginning...i am very happy that it works , lol :)

@ersk
thank you much for your comment..i appreciate that- the tv has been a present from my brothers

@ozguy
thanks- always nice to hear from other kobe collectors- why you are hoping to have a tenth of my collection?- there is nothing to hope- just collect kobe and you will be there :) myproblem is that i am also collécting so many other sets/players as a sidecollections- if i would focus on kobe from the start- then that collection would be unreachable........

@the truth
aight brad..i agree- that pierce should come to the front, but i cannot do that..just imagine : my bro walks in , looks around and see that the pierce is on the front and walker at the end..man- i cannot do that, my bro collects walker :)

@buyingstuffforpamelandlee
i talk about coming back with a (gang) bang !:)

-KB

@martyaud
oh sh*t..i just saw the picture and i have forgott to clean up some things.´..the mircowave is ok in that height-but i have forgott to take that thing away that is on the microwave. i am 1,87cm (no idea how much is that in ft)- and that microvawe front is like a real mirror..í can see myself everytime i put something into the wave

--KB

Back
Top Bottom