Huge Mailday

Basden05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Hey All

Got most of these AP's in this week so Id share some from the last two months. Enjoy

Moreno/Wells/Brown Triple Auto

Moreno-Wells-BrownTripleAuto.jpg

Mendenhall/Stewart/Smith/Staton Quad Auto

Mend-Stewart-Smith-StatonQuadAuto.jpg

Mendenhall/Forte/Addai/Stewart/Jones/Gore Six Auto's

Mend-Forte-AddaiTripleback.jpg

Stewart-Jones-GoreTripleAutofront.jpg

AP/Bush/Addai 1/10 Triple Auto

AP-Bush-AddaiTripleAuto.jpg

AP Leaf Limited 07 Rookie Auto/Patch

APLeafLimited.jpg

AP Playoffs Rookie Auto /25

APPlayoffs.jpg

AP Quad Auto /10

APQuad.jpg

AP R&S Rookie Auto /99

APRS.jpg

AP SP Chiro /10

APSPChiro.jpg

AP Premier Rookie Auto /50
APUDPremier.jpg

AP Gridiron Gear /28
APGridironGear.jpg

AP Chirography Gold /25
APChiroGold.jpg

AP Chirography BGS 9
APChirographyBGS.jpg

holy sh!t mate, thought id search for some nfl maildays and glad i came across yours, dont think anyone in here knows much of nfl or who AP is mate but fricken amazing!!! im looking at some ed reed, demarcus ware autos atm and polamalu too...trying to land a prime time patch when he was a cowboy and a 97 autographics of emmitt too.......also want a mcgahee jersey but cant see him at the ravens past this year :(

dont think anyone in here knows much of nfl

Unfortunately you're right there...it's hard to get and it's not on TV...the only reason why I commented is because the cards looked nice...

I know there are a team called the New Orleans Saints which fits me well and they won the Superbowl this year, this ended a 44 year drought. A real parallel to my own Saints. Hope it's a good omen.

I've watched a few box breaks on YouTube by Cherry Collectables and blocka2004...I felt like it was a different language...

wow some serious NFL mojo in that AP lot.... I know plenty about NFL, collect it myself (mostly just base as I save my efforts for basketball on my low income and all) and play Madden religiously, and watch as much NFL as I can on One on Mondays.

Thanks for sharing, some seriously gorgeous cards :)

Can't believe they don't put AP's auto on-card rather than stickers. Penmanship in NBA are on-card. AP looks like sticker. Booo!

Nice cards though bro, I'm a little late on the comment but like Slobby thought I'd have a browse...

Can't believe they don't put AP's auto on-card rather than stickers. Penmanship in NBA are on-card. AP looks like sticker. Booo!

Nice cards though bro, I'm a little late on the comment but like Slobby thought I'd have a browse...

Thanks fellas. Hairyangryfella, your MJ Rookie BGS 9 was the main card in that trade for all of those AP's. Felt like it was a good trade because I got like 6 or 7 high end cards back and AP is always easy to get rif of if need be.

Yeah people don't realise that AP is basically the Lebron of NFL, although his rookies are far cheaper that Lebrons, you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom