Huge Amount of cards for sale

Could you please let me know how many and which Proview cards you have?

I'm currently after Shaq , Glenn Robinson, Grant Hill in the "Larger than Life" Skybox 95 .
Interested in Jordan cards to but will have to spend some time going thru your list and noting what they look like.
As far as payment goes , there could be a problem lol, I'm unfamiliar on how to create an invoice via PayPal- I do use it thru Ebay or TradeMe thou.
Cheers for the reply as pointed by another member here that this thread was from last year lol

I'm currently after Shaq , Glenn Robinson, Grant Hill in the "Larger than Life" Skybox 95 .
Interested in Jordan cards to but will have to spend some time going thru your list and noting what they look like.
As far as payment goes , there could be a problem lol, I'm unfamiliar on how to create an invoice via PayPal- I do use it thru Ebay or TradeMe thou.
Cheers for the reply as pointed by another member here that this thread was from last year lol
I'll have a look at what I have and let you know later

Attached Shaq, G Robinson and Grant Hill cards I have
Also pic of MJ SkyBox Z Force

Let me know what you want.

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

DSC_0279.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0337.JPG