hsv006 finest box (group buy)

last 2 packs.....
pack 5
orien greene finest fact #1713/1899

and hopefully a luck last pack
tayshaun prince grey refractor #233/349.

Was hoping for more mojo but generally happy....all available for trade on maggette.
thanks for watchin..
scan up a little la:D ter

JZA said:
great box so far stevo, definitely one of the better breaks. the shaq is nice.

You think so !!!
maybe im just a greedy old swine...after my 1/1 maggette last week its hard to beat it..:lol:

ps......just noticed the no1 draft pick redemtion was a greeen xfractor as well..bonus !!:D

MetallicA' said:
Nice break steve, you reeled in some nice refractors. That Stephen Jackson would be the Black X-Fractor if its numbered to 9.
good break :D

Cheers bud....correct there...pity about the player tho

shaq gold refractor #39/39
draft pick 1 redemption

They were my favourite picks put your box was pretty sweet Steve - WD :D

Thanks guys...ye no patch or major mojo but definatly not to unsatisfied..
Sorry richo...no maggettes or duhons!!:( :lol:

Bogut??? thats a redemption for this years draft, that would be Andrea Bargnani :p

be worth a few bucks i reckon :)

Cocaines a hell of a drug !!:lol:
Anyway....not getting a swarm of offers on it so cant be anything spectacular...yet

i think the Jury is out on Bargnani for now, some people say hes the next Dirk, some say hes the next Tskitisvilli, only time will tell, it might be one worth hanging on to, where as guys like Redick, Brown, Thomas etc are selling well now, but could very well be busts

Thanks uncle matty....is it just me or have trades really died latly...:(
The fact that i only collect maggette probably doesnt help i guess....
I mean i got plenty there on the trade site with many more i havnt added yet.
Seems unless its a patch ,low num # card or auto ...you just cant get rid of them..

Ive even stated if people want something of me....im prepared to send it to them anyway and ill take a maggette at a later date...
Any ideas mate?:D

Back
Top Bottom