how panini make patch cards a good watch

That is an awesome video....

I know your comment is pure positivity.... but I think I disagree!

Imagine owning that Maravich Jersey!! Now no one can! lol

I know this just what they do when making all material cards, but seeing that woman take to the jersey with scissors made me die a little inside! :lol:

Glad it wasn't just me Adam. Now I know what vegetarians feel like! Jersey cards are murder!! :)

I know this just what they do when making all material cards, but seeing that woman take to the jersey with scissors made me die a little inside! :lol:

Honestly, I have to agree with you.....It was tough to watch them cutting it up...felt like they were destroying a little bit of history right before your eyes.

The awesome part was watching how they make the cards....that is cool.

Cheers
Matt

he really isnt known for his days in Boston, so seeing the jersey cut up wasnt that bad. if it were 1 of his Hawks or Jazz jerseys i'd hate to see it cut up.

Was good to see the process they go through to make them though

also ive owned the old Hawks swingman with Pistol on the back & it one of my fav non Heat jerseys to wear around cause real ball fans know who it is.

I, at one time was disturbed seeing the historic piece being cut up, but then I was just wondering if it was indeed even an authentic Maravich jersey haha

Back
Top Bottom