How good are the pies!!!

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Great win again by the mighty pies , but maybe at a cost with a few injuries out of the game.
Just wanted to say how impressed I was that when Brisbane came back and hit the front and kicked 2 goals clear we didnt panick as we have done in previous years we steadied and booted away from them, the final margain flattered brisbane as they kicked 2 in the last minute.

Also impressed by the first game of our no.5 pick pendlebury he showed quite a bit, joined the illustrious 1st kick in footy a goal CLUB and has been likened to Dal-Santo (lets hope hes half as good).

On to next week (my fav game of the year as my best mate is a mad melb supporter and boy do we get into it at the footy) will be a great game with the 2 most inform sides in the comp battling it out (and WCE) should be a ripper.

Well i was impressed also. I hope Blake makes a comeback fron that neck injury. Charmen should get a couple of weeks for that hit on Rocca.

Pendlebury, looks the goods. Has pace and great agility, running through packs. Was a super win, considering we only had 1 player on the bench for the last half.

Bucks you are a true champion, what a player, what a star.

Didak is becoming a super player. Never gives up,some brilliant pressure from him around the packs, always is handy!!!

GO PIES!!

Settle down boys, we are only at the half way point of the year. And No, the menu (like the last 3 years) wont have any Hot pies on it. :)

Shoes said:
On to next week (my fav game of the year as my best mate is a mad melb supporter and boy do we get into it at the footy) will be a great game with the 2 most inform sides in the comp battling it out (and WCE) should be a ripper.

yeah the crows are in some bad form atm hey ;)

but yeah the pies are looking very scary come september, im glad we played them before they hit some form. the only thing that can **** em up now is injuries (fingers crossed :lol:).

Not bad the ole pies are ;) much better than the dees that's for sure.

heart, belief, skill = WEST COAST = #1 :cool:

man Justin you love stirring the shit but i do like it ;) because i laugh!

Not bad the ole pies are much better than the dees that's for sure.

we will see this week, I thought Chads points on 121 was spot on. :D

Just helping you out with excuses for an upcoming loss.

Another fact. Collingwood still haven't beaten a side in the top eight yet

Melbourne has used 31 players so far this year, the second most amount due to injuries. Thats still no excuse for the 5 wins on the trott we had is it

We OWN Queens birthday weekend and nothing will change

The Land Rovers will have the scarfs out the window at 5.10pm and the Pies will be sitting on an Epping Hurstrbridge train in silence

lol and all your prentender crap at 121 is so far from the truth it isnt funny.
lets see how the Eagles go in September at the G where it counts and oh yeh we havent lost a game at the G :D

and im sorry that chad had one fact wrong, the pies have beaten one top 8 side and that is the bulldogs. :rolleyes:

ps. Chad are you in the red and blue dvd, i swear i saw you with sunnys on after a cam bruce goal.

Magicman said:
Charmen should get a couple of weeks for that hit on Rocca.
WHAT!!!![-X I hope your joking....that and the Gary Ablett hit were 2 of the best hits of the season so far....and all above board!!!

I will be tipping the dees this week and they will win.

DVS said:
WHAT!!!![-X I hope your joking....that and the Gary Ablett hit were 2 of the best hits of the season so far....and all above board!!!

I will be tipping the dees this week and they will win.

No im not joking, it terms of playing footy that is just not on. Its reckless and a pretty ordinary effort on a player who is going for the ball.

Got a week and was lucky IMO.

---------------

Jono when ya think about it, the point about the Pies not beating an opposition team in the top 8 is a stupid one and doesnt really count. We beat the Hawks early on when they were in the 8 and flying, The cats and the Dogs.

The ladder changes all the time. Whoi have Melbourne beaten that are in the 8?

Pies will contend for the next 5 yrs
Neon Davis on fire, shaw and swan fearless, tarrant no longer burdened with all the pressure has been rock solid, DI DI DI DI DIDAK sizzling, Fraser career best form, lircuria & O'bree pumping pumping in the midfield, Buckley captain courage!! ROCCCCCCCCCCCCCCA slotting them through. Dale Thomas electric, and there best young rookie just played his first game on the weekend and is a future brownlow medallist
Bucks will get his premiership and finally I will be able to rest!!

for the premiership's a cake walk for good old collingwood!!

Pies coming good, a little closer than the bombers to that flag hey whitechoc!

Where's big game James mate?? Don't tell me he's not gonna play a full season again!!!!!

white_chocolate_55 said:
pies are really good.. pies to win grand final the next 10 years.. pies best team ever put on the field.. all the way baby.. yeah.. they'll meet the dockers in the grand final.. how good are they

And I got banned this guy spurts more crap than I ever did. Look at his last 50 posts.

yes you got banned.. not my problem

anyways.. i was being sarcastic.. hope i didnt give your hopes up there shoes... i apologise.. they arent as good as i say.. sorry again.. i clearly was talking crap :p

and reign, hird has his 2 premierships, his grand final medal, and his brownlow, and im sure your firmiliar with his anzac day medals.. what more does he need to prove (by playing a full season)? i'd rest him the entire year if it means he'll play next year on a better side (i assume)

I know what hird has done mate!! Just stirring you up, it's been a couple of cold years for the pies and I'm just heating up!!

reign40 said:
Pies could go back to back to back mate

AFL 3peat!!

UM YEAH !!! keep dreaming boys you gotta beat WC and Adelaide before you genuine contenders once you have acheved that then you can start gloating till then sit down in the cheap seats !!

Back
Top Bottom