Not open for further replies.

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
sbw.jpg
I could only laugh at this how do you know when you have to much.
And this just happened to me looking for a cards for someone and I came across this folder,I thought why do I have a empty folder here lifted it up and thought this is to heavy to be a empty folder overall it had 85 signed cards from this years broncos,rabbits & roosters.
And all I could do was laugh when you find you have 5 sonny bill Williams in one page.

Last edited:
Well you sell so what's the difference.

Is that an educated guess, because with your grammer, there is not much education going on.

What extremely little I do sell. Its for $1 - $3 per card to compensate for the hundreds of dollars I inverst in it. I only do it as a last resort for someone who doesn't have trade. You on the other hand invest little to make hundreds.

And on top of that, I put my heart and soul into entertaining and giving to the younger fans. In 7 years I haven't been paid a cent and I don't ask for a cent because I do it for the love of it. For you, Its all about what you can make out of someone elses fame and hard work. Parasite.

And on top of that, I put my heart and soul into entertaining and giving to the younger fans. In 7 years I haven't been paid a cent and I don't ask for a cent because I do it for the love of it. For you, Its all about what you can make out of someone elses fame and hard work. Parasite.

Whilst I don't condone or support the selling of IP cards its part of Corey's business, we have no idea what or how he pays a player to get those cards signed. For you Blade how is profiting from a players fame part of your day to day business...........oh that's right, it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom