graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Well a few more Hills - the Hologram Hill is fantastic though i've got to investigate the title on the card .. not sure if that's entirely correct.

Nonetheless, some very sweet Hills and Jordans here!

hillpsa2.jpg

hillpsa1.jpg

jordans1.jpg

jordans2.jpg

Great cards Graham!!

hill33 said:
though i've got to investigate the title on the card .. not sure if that's entirely correct.

Yeah i dont think it is supposed to be collectors choice???

No 10's??? :roll:

When you get in the next lot of psa stuff you should be able to complete the noth wall of the new house and move in. Are you putting the card fronts facing the street or inside.

I wish i could do what you are doing but mine arn't UV coated and would fade faster then JR Smith! Although I'd get more value for money with graded tall boys per sq/m.

Oh yeah nice pickups! Alwasy such lovely 9's and 10's.

LMAO Chad - re JR Smith!

Hey G-Will, the holgrams scanned up well aye! Sometimes I cant get cards to scan, then other times they do?? WTF. Must be how I hold my tongue.

OOOH, graded MJ cards! Should get $30 a pop for those yeah??

Not sure on the MJ's mate, i'll see how I go ;)

The Hill Hologram should be 1994 Upper Deck, SE International Hologram .. but unless you tell PSA within 14 days of the mistake you have to pay to get it reholdered!?!?! I might email them about it .. it's not one of the ones I got graded so I think it's a bit silly that they can just leave the wrong name on it.

Back
Top Bottom