Highest Paid Players 09-10

A lot of the time its just the way the contracts are loaded to work around the cap and back loaded. Ray and Pierce are on the ending years in their contracts and some others are too even though they were traded to new teams. A contracts payment each year doesn't always represent the value of that player in that particular year but it makes it easier to land bigger names and keep them by offering contracts the way they do.

i wonder how much houston spent for ming and mcgrady to not play this season?? i thought lebron would be up there for sure.. cant believe some of these guys are getting paid more then him!!! especially jermaine oneal???!?!?!?!?! WTF!!! haha

man thats a trip out of a list.

---------- Post added 05-02-2010 at 05:18 PM ----------

still tripping tmac is above Kobe too. and also, any1 notice JO's left arm look like its amputated?? :lol::lol:

i wonder how much houston spent for ming and mcgrady to not play this season?? i thought lebron would be up there for sure.. cant believe some of these guys are getting paid more then him!!! especially jermaine oneal???!?!?!?!?! WTF!!! haha

Just wait till this off-season. Because guys like Bron, Wade, Melo and Bosh haven't been in the NBA that long they aren't on huge paychecks.

This off-season will change all that though.

Back
Top Bottom