Hidy Ho! Old collection found!

C@rd Junky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trev
Hey there fellow card collectors, Like so many new people was cleaning out an old box in my cabinet and came across old collections, At first was just going to ditch them, but looking through brought back memories and how frustrated i got at times i could get those last cards, so after finding this great site thought i might get rid of unwanted ones and perhaps help others out finishing their sets off.... while finishing off some of my own..... Ebay has alot but as i remember it the fun in collecting was trading with others.... and seeing school days are long but past, and card shows seem to have dissapeared this site is a great idea.......

Must admit my fav is the old telecom/telstra phonecards tho, so if any of you have any hanging around, be more than happy to work something out...

Have heaps of sports and non sports........Soccer, NRL,NFL, basketball, baseball, cricket......... stack of MTG, tazos, pogs, barb wire 96, disney adventures, Pumped up down under 96, Proset/super stars, mtv raps, Batman returns 92, TMNT 88?, Dick Tracy (disney?),Fire brigade swap cards, goose bump action cards, playboy,The man of steel(superman plat series)..... and bits and pieces of others....

Sets i need to finish are Flinstones -Return of '94 CARDZ...... #16,47......51-60 t1 t2 t3
Baywatch '95 sportstime #26,42,81 + chase cards, rainbow, platnuim, phonecards etc....

Sorry if this is long, and the info is in wrong section..... 1st post but be great to be part of the collecting community again ;o)

Trev.

Thanks buddy for the warm welcome ;o)....... ... slowly going through my list and card numbers i have, so i can perhaps help someone out, most around 93=96 era...... (haha makes me sound old, re reading that!)

Thanks mate!..... ok np i'l check ya list (still working the site out)......

Well i know this site doesnt include phonecards, but thats my number one..... but i like other non-sport cards i have found..... trying to finish my baywatch, flintstones and tazo/pog collections...... might even start barb wire if i can get a bunch of random cards...... ... when i finish them off i'll be keen for more sets

welcome trev,
many ppl share a similar story with you dude,
great to hear you didn't 'ditch' them mate ... how tragic!

if you have anything that i want (listed in my signature below)
then pm me and we can work out a deal or trade

Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys...... enjoying the site already!

Well went to the parra fair today and got some cards off DKtrading (top bloke) so closer to finishing off my baywatch and flintstones.... and also got a nice start on the barb wire set..... Must admit today was great, everyone chatted like equals wasn't any judgement.... if only every bit of life was like that.....

still working thru my list i have, be great to give them a new home..... so hit me up.....

Welcome Trev. I have a few tazos from the 90's and Baywatch cards. LMK what you are chasing. Do you know the website for the Parra fair as I was looking the other week on the net and couldn't find it

Hey Mischa, i picked up a flyer from there but the website doesnt work.... but the next one is on the 20th Nov, Parra town hall...on church st just down from the train bridge.....8am-2-30pm
Got the base set of baywatch now, just after all the rainbow, parrallel and phonecard chase cards
tazos are #79( techno tazo cheetah), and star wars # 87 97 118 119 125 130 131 141-160

---------- Post added 18-08-2011 at 11:49 PM ----------

BTW how do you put your wantlist and trade list down the bottom in the signature, saves me retyping it each time

G'dat great to see one more person are back on the collecting cards world, wish you have plenty trade and fun here.

Hey Mischa, i picked up a flyer from there but the website doesnt work.... but the next one is on the 20th Nov, Parra town hall...on church st just down from the train bridge.....8am-2-30pm
Got the base set of baywatch now, just after all the rainbow, parrallel and phonecard chase cards
tazos are #79( techno tazo cheetah), and star wars # 87 97 118 119 125 130 131 141-160

BTW how do you put your wantlist and trade list down the bottom in the signature, saves me retyping it each time
Re the tarde/want list, I'm no techie - sorry
I have Chester #79 and 2 of the holos from Star Wars. I have most of #1-220 in original folder and just missing some Chester tazos, aswell as 6 other holos of the same numbers from Star Wars. Happy for you to make on offer on all so you can use it as trade bait, or just the 3 you need. Mischa

[/COLOR]BTW how do you put your wantlist and trade list down the bottom in the signature, saves me retyping it each time

Hello and welcome to the site, to add your wantlist and tradelist to your sig, start a thread in the relevant forum with your list. then when you edit your sig copy and paste a link to want/tradelist and save it in your sig. Hope that helps

Rob

Hi mate i have a heap of bay watch singles if u want them?? Do u have any tmnt extra? Im missing a few

Back
Top Bottom