Hi im new, im interested in Essendon and Geelong cards

cmccolgan27

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mav
eBay User
maverickburger
HI guys My names Chris. Im a mad Essendon fan but ive jumped on the cats bandwagon aswell because of my fanatical G'Town supporting girlfriend. anyways i collect essendon and cats cards and memorabilia.

My ebay name is cmccolgan27

Thanks mate. Good luck trading here and please have a read of our packing guidelines thread found in the submit trades forum so our site rules are clear.

I'm sure you will find heaps of stuff here from our great members.

Well i havent checked the packing guide lines but i have sold a couple cards so far on ebay and i have put them in plastic sleaves and scrap mat board both sides with tape all the way around then a bit of newspaper followed by a padded aus post bag. ill check to c if this is up to standard now. thanks

Hey Chris, welcome to the boards bud. I'm a Dons supporter too and must say our last month of footy has been much better than the previous two :thumbsup::D.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and good luck with adding to your collection.

Im a mad fan of the NBA and im so kicking myself that i didnt put money on boston after they did the garnett trade. i almost put money on la aswell bu thought orlando would be my outsider this year. they need to take the net step and find another consistant scorer. i wish basketball was like it was when jordan was playing and everyone was trading bball cards. i know there is still alot in australia and that its easyer now because of the net but i just cant get into it again i love my footy. i dont know if there is english premier league cards that would be awesome to collect. my dad use to play with pelle, alex ferguson, di steffano, beckbouer, johny warren. thanks for the replys guys. also i want to get the latest set of select series 2 2008 afl cards. ive never bought a box b4 and i dont know where id get the 2nd series because aparently newsagents dont sell them. i want prob a box to 2 boxes. how much would they cost. can someone help me with that. thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom