Hi all!

the_pie said:
wow thanks for all the help and the warm welcomes guys! just one last question..and this one is gona sound really noob...dwight's cards are worth collecting right? hhaha

You're quite right!!!

If I have to start collecting now, it will be him or Lebron... :D

thanks gemini! i used to be a massive grant hill fan when i was into bball lol that was his rookie season, i havent heard much of him lately, but that's prob cos all the injuries haha

the_pie said:
thanks gemini! i used to be a massive grant hill fan when i was into bball lol that was his rookie season, i havent heard much of him lately, but that's prob cos all the injuries haha

Now that he is injured again, you won't here much about him.... Its been like that for the last 6 years... :D

haha good, so i havnt missed out on that much! I didnt even realise he had gone to the magic till this yr..i'm slowly getting there lol :D

Welcome mate. Don't keep calling yourself a noob. Everyone starts off like this. You'll start learning alot more here. People are so willing to help. Its a nice community here. So, have fun. Hope there will be many tradings.

thanks wade7! i was gona start collecting wade cards cos his on my fantasy team, but then i realised how expensive he was lol!

the_pie said:
wow thanks for all the help and the warm welcomes guys! just one last question..and this one is gona sound really noob...dwight's cards are worth collecting right? hhaha

No. Definitely not worth it!!!!

;-)

(I don't want the competition).

hi
welcome to the boards, dont be shy about asking anything the guys are great and will be happy to help out, hope ya have fun on here :)

Welcome Pete, another Magic Fan?? Dang, we're gonna have to create a thread just for these guys... lol. just kidding.

Great job finding your way here, this is without a doubt the BEST web forum for Card Collecting in Oz.

Good luck on the Dwight PC, hope to see some mailday scans from you!

Welcome Peter! It's nice to see someone not as new as me, even though I've collected for years... I'm still finding my feet with jersey/patch and auto cards..... But this is a great place to learn and expand your collection :D

welcome mate great place to get into collecting again. anything you need just ask everyone is pretty good. i am new myself and really enjoy this forum.

Back
Top Bottom