Hi all - looking for advice

Nando88

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Fernando
Hey guys

I used to collect Select Draft cards, other AFL cards as well as basketball cards the best part of 5-10 years ago. A pretty random assortment of other cards too, some may be of value and others probably none at all!

I’m In the process of moving home at the moment so thought it was a good time to assess, declutter and maybe get some of my cards moving to a better home instead of at the back of a cupboard!

I’m completely new to selling and a mate of mine recommended this page, so have absolutely no idea on indicative prices etc and obviously don’t want to annoy everyone - but any advice on how to sell would be much appreciated!

cheers all

Cheers - will do. I’ve noticed members post a list of what they have. Is that quite an effective method - and should every card have a price along side it going by one of the admin posts?

Checking want lists is helpful to an extent. And you can either do individual prices or lot prices - depending on the cards.

Hi mate, welcome to ozcardtrader.
Try starting a new thread in the for sale forum. Make the title with a broad description like "Large Selection Of AFL, Basketball & Assortment Of Mixed Trading Cards."
In your description you don't have to list & photograph every single card but definitely list every series & its release date. If you have complete sets definitely make a different thread with "Full Set Of....." For individual cards try to list an approximate amount of how many you have. Taking a few pictures of the whole bundle will also help. If you're unsure of the value of different cards then you can just say that prices are negotiable & you can decide whether to sell or not. Apart from that definitely try to find the usual prices that they go for. Search this site, nearly everything has been sold, is selling or someone is wanting on ozcardtrader.
Best of luck with your sales!
Dave.

Back
Top Bottom