Herald Sun Sets and Albums

Wockrog

Banned User
Real Name
Steve
Does anyone have any Herald Sun Full sets (common) and Album for sale from years
2006 Purchased
I have a set price I am willing to pay per set

Ive got the 2010 Herald Sun set of commons and Mark Knights cards in folder. Let me know what your 'set price' is :)

have bought 4 sets and albums paid $12 each delivered, so $12 delivered it is, dont be offeneded if its too low but thats all I want to pay for them

I have a brand new 2010 album in original wrapper. Make an offer i also have a few b&f i would throw in for free.

I could probably make a full set id have to go over 1,000 cards. I bought like 9 or 10 packs a day.

to be honest what I would offer would not pay for your valuable time to go through them don't take offence but I am only willing to pay $12 delivered per set, every set I have bought so far I have only paid $12 dlvd

That seems like a pretty good price you've been picking them up for! I'd imagine postage to be $5-7 at least if they are being bubble wrapped and boxed for maximum protection. Add to that the cost of packaging on top of that makes that price a steal! Good pick ups!

Back
Top Bottom