Help me choose a case

Festa1234

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Cayberg
So I'm getting a nice tax return so I have decided I will get a case of something and I am after people's opinions to help me decide I have 3 choices off the top of my head so far, I am after a case I have never busted so far my choices are

2012 eternity
I really like this series with hof limited edition and the DPS cards are starting to pull good money depending on player

2006 supreme
Another favorite have only ever busted boxes and I like the brownlow predictors and again some good DPS cards

2005 dynasty
Have never busted any of this release but hear good things with the platinums

What are people's thoughts and is there any other series I should add to my list, any input appreciated
And if anyone knows of any cases for sale apart from the obvious places let me know

some great choices there.
if possible i would get 2008 classic.
also i liked last years prime.

I busted a box of 2008 classic few months back and was 1 of the most boring busts I have done, what is so special about it I know it seems to be very popular and people seem to love it, yes I should add prime to the list as I never got a case last year just few boxes

Can get 2012 eternity for same price so a bit undecided I was hoping to get 1 before weekend so I can do a bust over the weekend,
Which case would be better for resale if I want to sell cards, prime has a case card sig so not sure it's between the 2 though what I will buy
cant wait for a break

Have done a quick comparison
Eternity v prime
Hof and hof le v eminence= eternity win
All Australians are a draw
Medal cards are a draw
Both have premiership commemerative cards
Both have DPS cards with good and bad players
Prime has prime draft v eternity logo patch, prime wins this 1
Eternity has legend cards aswell

The sig redemptions eternity wins easily with a chance at hof signatures of jezza and Murray plus has franklin swan and heppel

Case cards prime wins with Mathews and shaw aswell as chance for sig

So after all that I think I will go with eternity the signature redemptions do it for me, prime sigs are lucky to fetch $150 these days and I want a set of hof limited editions for the PC maybe next 1 I do will be prime

Id be interested in a nice number brad hill DPS if you get an eternity case

Back
Top Bottom