Jason Smith
Wendell Sailor
Jim Serdaris

2)Dynamic 1996 series 1 national heroes with signature ,redemption and coa
Brad Fitler
Allan Langer
Andrew Johns
Brett Mullins
Steve Renouf (signature only no coa or redemption)

3)1994 series 2 supporters choice top 10 signed with redemption card
Mal Meninga
Terry Lamb

4)Select NRL 2000 complete set including all signatures with redemption cards
Reg Gasnier LC1 63/100
Steve Menzies 292/500
Ben Ikin 292/500
Jason Smith 292/500
Julian Oneill 292/500
Brett Kimmorley 292/500
Trent Barrett 292/500
Jason Hethrington 292/500
Bryan Fletcher 292/500
Terry Hill 292/500

5)1995 dynamic series 2 play makers signed ,redemption and coa
ricky stuart
jason taylor
john simon
greg alexander
allan langer (he never signed any of these cards for some reason)

6)1996 series 2 dynamic All fired up signature ,redemption and coa
brad fitler
geoff toovey

7)box of 1997 super league cards
this inaugural set of 16 cards consisting of 6 super heroes and 10 team gate cards

8)1995 force 5 with signature,redemption and coa
bradley clyde
dean pay
greg florimo
ricky stuart
brett mullins

thanks for any help

your sitting on quite a fortune in that 2000 set. not sure about the others though some older members should be able to give you exact figures though

welcome to the site

Dynamic signatures will generally go from $100 - $200 in my experience. Very much random at which end of that scale they go at!

The Johns and Fitler should go for a little bit more.

The Rookie Sensations Kangaroo Heroes cards will be interesting if you split them up - can't recall ever seeing them sold seperately.

your sitting on quite a fortune in that 2000 set. not sure about the others though some older members should be able to give you exact figures though

welcome to the site
thanks mate have a few more ,bought these at an auction from a doctor collector for $580 lol very lucky

Dynamic signatures will generally go from $100 - $200 in my experience. Very much random at which end of that scale they go at!

The Johns and Fitler should go for a little bit more.

The Rookie Sensations Kangaroo Heroes cards will be interesting if you split them up - can't recall ever seeing them sold seperately.
thanks checked the internet could not seem to see them anywhere to get a price indicator,they must be very rare cause there numbered 500 total each

The Dynamic Signatures from 1995 and 1996 have usually sold in the $120 - $150 price range. As GiRDS- said the Select 2000 set you have would go for a very pretty penny. The album alone can fetch from $250-$350, having all the auto's the same number is a huge selling point, with that one name your price.

The 1994 Rookie Sensations autograph lot are quite hard to find also. I am not sure whether they came with some sort of COA? All in all a very fine collection for the price you paid.

Dave

Mate i sold a few of those National Heroes signatures recently and only got around $80 for them.

Very nice having the same number with the 2000 signatures. You should get some good $$$ for them.

The Dynamic Signatures from 1995 and 1996 have usually sold in the $120 - $150 price range. As GiRDS- said the Select 2000 set you have would go for a very pretty penny. The album alone can fetch from $250-$350, having all the auto's the same number is a huge selling point, with that one name your price.

The 1994 Rookie Sensations autograph lot are quite hard to find also. I am not sure whether they came with some sort of COA? All in all a very fine collection for the price you paid.

Dave
cheers happy to hear ,didnt know what was in the box when i was bidding so over the moon

Mate i sold a few of those National Heroes signatures recently and only got around $80 for them.

Very nice having the same number with the 2000 signatures. You should get some good $$$ for them.

That's quite a nice price for the National Heroes auto set, pity they did not realise more for you ooneil

Back
Top Bottom