Hello

Torres9

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dennis
Hi all, new to the site. Just started collecting Match Attax 09/10 cards. Already bought a box of them waiting for delivery :kick:

I also have some basketball cards, from 1996-2000 era

BTW, I have some old Shaq cards that I want to know what they are worth.

What is the best section to ask or is there someone who knows their stuff on this.

Cheers

Welcome to the site! As you can imagine it would be very hard for just 1 person to remember all prices of all cards ever made. Some people might know of a ballpark figure on a card, but to get a more accurate idea you could always pick up the beckett price guide (prob have to import it, don't know anywhere in AUS that sells it). It comes in handy for finding the value of cards.

Do you collect any players, teams or are collecting any sets at the moment (besides your match attax stuff)?

Again, welcome! I only recently joint the site also but so far has been very helpful with getting new card singles and talking with other collectors (as you have probably found it can be tough tracking down card stores or other collectors in Australia!).

Hi there Judstin, thanks for the reply. I don't collect Basketball no more, more into Football ( EPL) now.

I just had some Shaq cards stored away, I know they aren't real valuable ones just interesting to know :)

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 01-02-2010 at 09:55 PM ----------

Welcome to the site mate! Hope you have fun!
Best place to find out values would be here: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/3983-need-price-card-bv-ask-here.html
:thumbsup:

Great, thanks very much. Just have to get used to the site and the rules.

Not at the moment but if you have a Torres or Gerrard card might be interested.

Welcome fellow Torres Fan :worthy: Hope you have a great time here, (ofcourse you will because you are a Liverpool supporter ;))

Back
Top Bottom