Hello Hello

TheGlyde

TheGlyde
Real Name
Jay
Hey ppls, just a bit of an introduction.

I started collecting cards as a kid in the early 90's, and the first packet i opened had a Nick Anderson RC on the top... i shuffled through the deck, but i decided he was the 'coolest' looking... and thus began a 16 year obsession with the Orlando Magic :D

My interest in collecting has risen and fallen over the years, and been rekindled by ebay, (my ebay id is just_glyding).

I guess my goal is slightly different to you guys, im tying to hunt down at least one card of every player who ever played for the Magic (who had a card made), and i collect Magic cards as a whole as well... any card with a Magic player on it that i dont already have, i want ;)

From what i can figure, ive got about 20-30 players left on my list before i have one of everyone :cool:

Anyway, ill have more of a look around here i only just found the site, and maybe some of you can help me finish off my quest!

Thanks,
Jay

How's it goin, Jay!

I'm sure you're not the only one obsessed like that (just ask AJ!!!) lol.

I share something similar, in that my first card pulled (which was from a 9-pocket page from an NBA Jam Show Bag) had a 90 Hoops Coach Brian Hill card in it. I started collecting Magic cards too. (but have changed around a lot since)

Anyways, hopefully you can find some new stuff here. I can't help ya tho, I recently moved, and took 2 car-boot loads of cards to the tip....

But I might have a magic card or two in my trade page? dunno tho.

Best of luck, and welcome to OzCardz, THE #1 place in Oz for trading NBA Cards!!!

MavsMan© said:
How's it goin, Jay!

I'm sure you're not the only one obsessed like that (just ask AJ!!!) lol.

I share something similar, in that my first card pulled (which was from a 9-pocket page from an NBA Jam Show Bag) had a 90 Hoops Coach Brian Hill card in it. I started collecting Magic cards too. (but have changed around a lot since)

Anyways, hopefully you can find some new stuff here. I can't help ya tho, I recently moved, and took 2 car-boot loads of cards to the tip....

But I might have a magic card or two in my trade page? dunno tho.

Best of luck, and welcome to OzCardz, THE #1 place in Oz for trading NBA Cards!!!

Hey MavsMan, thanks for the reply :D

Yikes at taking all that to the tip :rolleyes:

You do have a 'Meer card on your trade page that i spotted... youve got my man Travis Diener too, though hes in his Marquette jersey rather than Magic [-X

I'll have to run a search to see if ive got any Devin Harris cards, most likely any id have youd have already tho. :p

hey welcome to the boards
hope ya have fun on here
:)

Welcome dude....i hope you enjoy your time hear and i am sure we will be able to help you complete your collection!!!

Hello & Welcome, this site is getting more & more popular by the minute - You will enjoy your time here for sure !

Back
Top Bottom