Hello, hello

yze_magic

Banned User
Hi everyone

New member here from Melbourne

I am a massive Utah Jazz fan. And I mean MASSIVE. I have been following them since 1990. I have seen them come and go. From Blue Edwards,Byron Russell. From Karl Malone to Paul Millsap. From Pete Chilcutt to Mehmet Okur. Yup, I have seen them all

My best memories of the Jazz are the early days of Optus Vision, which came along just in time for me to watch every single Jazz-Bulls Final from both years.

If ever there was proof of the NBA's bias toward big market teams and superstars like Jordan, it was there for all to see both years. From MJ's push off on Byron Russell, to Howard Eisleys disallowed 3 pointer, to Ron Harpers allowed 3 pointer that he released about 15 minutes after the shot clock expired.

Now, after a few slow seasons of transition after the Malone and Stockotn era, the Jazz are back in a big way and I am a happy man! Deron Williams is a freak, and will be a better player than Chris Paul. Then again, he already is. However both are great, and I still chuckle at the Atlanta Hawks for passing up on both of them for some dud called Marvin Williams.

Now, I am collecting Deron Williams cards after a long, long layoff from the card collecting scene. He has inspired me to start collecting again, as there has been no other player that has tickledmy fancy since the great John Stockton retired. (why is it that all the real basketballers end up in Utah? or maybe it is the genius of SLoan that guides these guys in the right direction. If McGrady, Carter or Crymelo ended up in a Jazz unuiform I would vomit.)

I am also selling cards on Ebay now. So make sure to visit my store, and have a look. I have heaps of auots, jerseys, rookies etc... I will be regularly adding cards to my store. http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore.aspx?id=282141

So anyone with any nice Deron Williams cards, please contact me!!!!!

My current featured card is a Michael Jordan 01-02 Ultimate Game Jersey /250

If ever there was proof of the NBA's bias toward big market teams and superstars like Jordan, it was there for all to see both years. From MJ's push off on Byron Russell, to Howard Eisleys disallowed 3 pointer, to Ron Harpers allowed 3 pointer that he released about 15 minutes after the shot clock expired.

Can't get much more one-eyed than that. You'll fit in well here.

Welcome!

welcome aboard mate i'm a huge malone (karl) fan and jazz good luck here and talk soon

nice intro but a little biased hehe ;)
Good to see another demons member here their probally would be 5 of us now, chadjaja follows both the dees and celts like myself.
Im after any RickyD cards i dont have so hit me up with a pm if you have any.
you'll also enjoy posting here when the AFL season starts doing game recaps and paying out collingwood and essendon can get a little heated :eek:

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome mate - awesome intro :D Not sure about your taste ine teams but each to their own - I agree Deron is looking a good young player!

welcome to the forum..
good to see variety of collectors...

i myself support orlando magic and collect horace grant and dwight howard.
hope to trade with u soon

Welcome.... Just wanted to read your intro and see if I was being abit harsh in other forums but nope Im right on... mr dribbles should be your nickname... Deron better than CP great call... great call! Watch Marvin blow up soon and ill refer to your dud comment!... enjoy ozcards!

Back
Top Bottom