Hello! Greetings from Singapore!

tagheuer4

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Julian
Hello! I'm from Singapore and I've been collecting for the past 14 years (From the overproduced era...). Mainly collecting Alonzo and the Chinese players (Yao, Wang Zhizhi, Yi). Hope to make many trades here!

I saw one in Malaysia when I was there at Easter time, but yeah, sports card shops are moving to the net now

Good luck with your collection!

Welcome to the forum. It is great to find another collector of Asian players even though I only started recently. I also collect Shaq cards, if you have any, please let me know.

Welcome to the boards.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and good luck with adding to your collection.

Welcome to the boards Mate! Hope you have a fun time here...

We'll be stopping over in Singapore around the Christmas time. Wondering if you can lead us to the Shopping Mall that sells Jap 80's Robots :)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to do many trades with everyone here!

If anyone is coming down to Singapore at any time, which is pretty possible since it's not too far away from Australia where most of you guys are, please let me know in advance so I can ask you guys to bring some boxes or supplies for me :)

I would gladly bring you guys around for a day or two and bring you to where you wanna go. However, there are NO more sports card shops over here. If you collect gaming cards (Magic, Yugioh, etc), then that's another story....

thats sweet,. i haven't been to singapore for like 17 years LOL, only been there when i was a kid...

by the way, 93-94 die cut all stars, i think tattoo_menu has some cards..

and alot of trilogoy cutting edge jerseys u can find, post them in wantlist

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom