hello from admiral!

admiral

SPURS FAN!!
Real Name
Ashley
hi guys,just a quick hello to a new guy on the site!
i have been collecting for about 10 years and i am a mad spurs fan!!
have been collecting David Robinson since i started and now also collect Tim Duncan,Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
my name is Ashley and i am in Adelaide.look forward to hopefully doing somes great trades.

Hey Ash, (I choose to call you Ash as it reminds me of Bruce Campbell's character from the Evil Dead trilogy)
There are quite a few Spurs fans here so I'm sure you'll be able to do alot of trades. Welcome :eek:

Hey Ash !! welcome to the site.spoke to Dave B4 ,Sorry I stuffed the site name up:roll: hope you enjoy your stay here and im sure you will find plenty of good people to chat with and trades .bottoms up!:drinkers:

jimboiitmac a guy! lol

funkadelic i can live with that,evil deads are great movies!

justdabestcards cheers.

forcefedcc hello again,cool avatar! go the knot!!how did the jagermeister bombs go?

Welcome to the forums Ash!! More DRob collectors! :) Let us know your wants and your tradelist soon! Have fun!

admiral said:
jimboiitmac a guy! lol

funkadelic i can live with that,evil deads are great movies!

justdabestcards cheers.

forcefedcc hello again,cool avatar! go the knot!!how did the jagermeister bombs go?

hey mate, the bombs wrote me off...just call me captain stagger!!:p

hey ash
welcome to the forum, hope ya a great time here and do lots of trades :)

Welcome Ash, another Admiral spurs collector. You'll have fun with other Admiral spurs collectors here!

Back
Top Bottom