Hello everyone

Yoshi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Hi,
I have been collecting Finest basketball for about 8 years. I collected Shaq for a while and got to about 140 different cards, then thought this could get crazy with everything coming out. I looked at Topps Finest as a nice brand and good price not to expensive to collect. So I started getting everything I could and decided to collect everything from each year except for the refractors, (I even get the unredeemed cards to put with the redeemed set.) The only exceptions to this that I collected were the 99-00 double feature half refractors and the 00-01 auto’s. So now I need 28 cards (22 are unpeeled mystery series 2) to finish everything. I will be putting my want list in the baskettball - trading section. If there are any other Finest collectors out there it would be great to here from you. I have had to get most of my collection from ebay. I have finished 7 of the 11 years and need 6 cards to finish 3 other years, this will change with 05-06. Anyway let me know what you think.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I live in Queensland and have the ebay i.d. of bibinc

^ Hey mate, great to see you here so soon. I hope you'll like the place as it is such a wonderful family over here.

Topps Finest, Lippo is your man. He is a freak and in love with that product. ;) :p

Cheers~

Welcome aboard!

I've dealt with you on eBay, so you shouldn't have a problem here.

Many wonderful people to deal with too :cool:

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you can finish that collection off.Have fun.
Where in QLD?

Hey bro I've dealt with you on ebay before, bought a duncan encased xfractor jersey /25 off you last year, have sold you some finest far east fabrics jerseys as well since then. I thought you were already a member on here??? Anyway, I know you've got some finest refractors and red refractors listed at the moment, amongst other things, that I need, would you be interested in a trade?

Hi,
I only got 4 boxes this year, but I think I have spent :shock: :shock: :shock: on ebay, but I have some nice cards coming. If you have some Finest that I am after I would be interested in trading.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
AJ

Hi AJ (don't we already have an AJ?)

Welcome aboard, Lippo is 100% your man to talk to about Finest ;)

He is busting a whole case of this years Finest on the Live Bust Board :D

Richo said:
Hi AJ (don't we already have an AJ?)

Welcome aboard, Lippo is 100% your man to talk to about Finest ;)

He is busting a whole case of this years Finest on the Live Bust Board :D

hehe yeah richo.....

So welcome Aj, from another Aj who loves finest (I more chase the uncirculated Finest 04/05 cards and Timberwolves refractors/xfractos etc than anything else with that set)...

I reckon you'll have a great time and get some cards you need for sure and can hopefully finish your collection off.

Cheers,
AJ

Back
Top Bottom