Hello Everyone, Ed from Jakarta

Pohonbesar

OzCardTrader
Real Name
edi
eBay User
pohonbesar
Hello everyone, I am Ed from Jakarta, Indonesia. :)

I recently return in this hobby (basketball card collection) which I have left for about 15 years .

I am collecting Shaquille O'neal and Dwight Howard as my main collection (some others old school player such Kobe, Garnett, Duncan but very minor).

I have heard from my fellow collectors about this forum and I really hope to know more sport card collectors and who knows I could find some great additional collection here. :p

Nice to be here with you guys

both Strop and backinthemixer have awesome dh12 collections then there is my humble little one.

I'm sure there are a few others.

I know Noddy is selling off his old collection not sure whats left though.

Welcome Ed! A few things have changed in 15 years. Good to be back?

Looking forward to seeing some of your Dwights as they come along ;)

Thx Strop.

Back then, to find an insert was tough but now (thx to the net, especially ebay :D ) everything is on your finger tips. I was surprise too see so many autos nowadays which was rarely found in the 90-ies. But sure I am glad to see such cards.

I am organizing my collection right now. I plan to scan and put them in photobucket like others here. I will post it soon after I am done. But maybe it will take a while since I am still learning and getting use about the technical things such as inserting picture, forum rules and regulations, etc.

Thx all for the warm welcome. :thumbsup:

Hope to see you around more.

Back
Top Bottom