Have you had any bad experiences at restaurants ?

catsfan_26

OzCardTrader
Real Name
chris
eBay User
cats_fan26
hey everyone thought this could be an interesting post to get chatter going...

ive been a chef for just over 7 years and ive worked at some bad places in my time, yesterday i decided to go back to my old work in Melton,vic called "Tabcorp Park" which is also a harness racing track sports bar etc..... i ordered food at 12:50pm there was barely 30 people in the place...about 1:45 no food so i got angry as the wait time should never be anything more then 30 minutes i asked for a re-fund....my partner asked the chef why it has taken so long and the chef got very abusive started yelling at us saying "you wanna keep going do yah keep running your mouth ill take this shit outside"

obviously as somone who has worked in the industry for quite some time i calmly said you will no longer have a job by the end of the week speaking to a customer like that buddy....

I myself am black listing this place (based on my experience yesterday,not my work history there) telling people to keep clear from it they were rude from the moment we walked in the door which is not the experience it should be...

so has anyone ever had any bad food experiences anywere throughout australia ?

Fortunately I haven't had too many....but there was one place in Hahndorf SA that I waited over an hour for a pizza....they were a bit busy but nothing ridiculous....I had hungry kids with me, so I walked out.....didn't pay for the drinks either!

One of the best sites I've found is Tripadvisor.....I try and write a review for every place I stay or eat out at.....you should put your experience on there!

I had a very similar experience at Tabcorp aswell only on the weekend. We waited for an hour and still no food asked what was going on and they said it will be about another 20 minutes. There was only 4 of us at the table and about 15 - 20 other people total. Got a refund and went to maccas insted

I had a very similar experience at Tabcorp aswell only on the weekend. We waited for an hour and still no food asked what was going on and they said it will be about another 20 minutes. There was only 4 of us at the table and about 15 - 20 other people total. Got a refund and went to maccas insted

yeah we went into melton and had lunch at the golden fleece hehe but its word of mouth these days a person should never wait anything more then 30 minutes on a busy night for any food :)

Back
Top Bottom