Happy Birthday to me!!

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Yeah it's my birthday today... I am tooting my own horn... as no one toots it for me.

I have a history of downright crappy birthdays.... so I'm going to get drunk on this one!!! As soon as my work day is over anyway heehee

And as no one in my family appears to believe in presents on ones birthday I bought myself the only thing I could afford today - two packs of AFL teamcoach - of which I pulled five damn Eagles cards WTF????

Yay for the Trent Croad though heehee Shame it was merely common and not silver or gold though....

So happy birthday to me... LOL

Pretty sad huh when one feels the need to say happy birthday to themselves?? Better than wallowing completely I say heehee

:lol:

Happy B'Day AJ.

I guess you havent set your DOB details in your profile? Normally there's a message down the bottom of who's celebrating b'days today....?

Hope ya have a good one!

MavsMan© said:
Happy B'Day AJ.

I guess you havent set your DOB details in your profile? Normally there's a message down the bottom of who's celebrating b'days today....?

Hope ya have a good one!

Nooo I see what I did wrong I had it set to display just my age heehee

But I wasn't actually having a go at anyone here for not starting a thread... more than anything I am disappointed in my family... LMAO

Besides more fun to start a thread myself and be called a sook by Stevo LOL

You gotta laugh dont ya.... or failing that grab a big box of tissues and cry your ass off !!
Youll be right aj..HAVE A GOOD 1:D

Happy Birthday
And it would of course be remiss of me to neglect commenting that 'horn tooting' happens a lot on Birthdays!
I hope that you have a great day AJ.
Take some time to relax and think of all of the good things!

Thanks guys!!!!

My birthday improved about 20 minutes ago... I got my raffle prize in the mail......

DAMN!!! Very nice!

I cannot remember who everyone collects... but the cards that I am happy to move on include the following players... actually some very nice cards.... I am keeping a Melo, Wilt and a cassell jersey #/100

Marquis Daniels GU #/100,
Ben Wallace Exquisite #/225,
Dirk Ultimate Collection #/750,
Tyson CHandler Ultimate #/25,
Carlos Boozer-Raul Lopez DUal GU #/50,
Antoine Walker SP Limited #/100 GU,
Kris Humphries Ultimate Debuts (WHO?) #/350,
Alonzo GU,
Voshon Lenard Auto,
Chris Webber GU

Thanks to everyone for birthday wishes :D

Wow. I have to admit I never realised you were a girl AJ. I did think it was strange that you liked Melissa Etheridge but now it makes sense ;)
Happy Birthday!! Have a tops day/night :D

BTW can you let me know what the Zo GU is that you have there.

LMAO.... yeah I'll PM you the details.

And hey Melissa rocks... granted majority of her fans are women... but still... LOL It was a man that said "the future of rock n roll has a female face..." (about MLE... then Island Records owner Chris blackwell)

Woosh :D

Happy birthday AJ! Hope you have a great day and a big fat slice of cake at the end of the night! :smt023

Hey, you're also the same age as me! Have a good one! :cool:

change of plans, going to watch Tassie Devils play their VFL opener tonight... cannot afford to drink at the game... so I guess will be sober afterall unless I am still awake when I get home about 9:45pm... lol

Back
Top Bottom