GWS Players Who do you think will Go ?

The only reason he'd go to Freo is to play CHF. Theres no way they can afford to pay him the 600k a year he's after. GWS will offer him a mass of cash to go there. Richmond will go hard but I feel they'll get Jackson Trengove. Would love Bernie Vince at Essendon. Bo your % are way off.

The only teams who will possibly get Clark are GWS and Richmond. Richmond need him as they don't have a ruckman, Angus Graham is useless and Vickery is still young.

Clark played awesome two years ago when he played as the only ruckman and could do the same role at Richmond with Vickery spending more time up forward.

He is currently in talks with us (Brisbane) but I dunno if he will stay, especially with the money at GWS and opportunity at Richmond.

Although this contrary to my initial statement, he is homesick and from WA so he could go to WA, although the ruck stocks are stable.

Freo have Sandi, Griffin, Clarke and Bradley, whilst the Eagles have Cox, Naitanui and even Lycett.

The only reason he'd go to Freo is to play CHF. Theres no way they can afford to pay him the 600k a year he's after. GWS will offer him a mass of cash to go there. Richmond will go hard but I feel they'll get Jackson Trengove. Would love Bernie Vince at Essendon. Bo your % are way off.

1. Why wouldn't he play CHF at Freo... He's a good CHF
2. He's a WA boy and West Coast don't really need him
3. You're right, I reckon Richmond will puch hard but will end up getting the less experienced Trengove
4. I said the percentages were just my gut feeling of the situation
5. What are your percentages?
6 I hope he stays!

Woops.. Left out the Port Players. Got so hooked on Boakie and never thought about other

Haha... Jackson Trengrove and Alipate Carlile are Gawn

Not a Collingwood fan but would love to see Thomas come over. I am a Goddard fan but I thought he was contracted until the end of next year, maybe a St Kilda fan could confirm this. Must admit not a big fan of Ward, i dont understand the hype, I think Im in the minority on that though. Palmer and Carlile would be solid signings. I would be surprised if Scully has not already verbally agreed. I have a feeling Mitch Clarke will b e in Orange but havnt seen too much mentioned about that except on these boards. Davis was a good signing (When it officially happens :whistle: )

Yeah... but a second player can be taken... if GWS give up one of their 17 year-olds

Remember Brennan and Rischitelli last year, Liam?

Refining my List:

Callan Ward
Tom Scully
Phil Davis
Rhys Palmer
Jackson Trengove
Alipate Carlile

Angus Graham
Stewart Crameri
Dylan Addison
Levi Greenwood
Brent Prismall
Ryan Bastinac
Rhys Stanley
Mitch Clark

Before anyone comments on this..... The top 6 are guys, that I think will go and I think GWS will get 3 or 4 out of my bottom 8

---------- Post added 13-08-2011 at 02:04 PM ----------

Yeah but why the hell would they give up a 17yr old for Carlile?

Because GWS desperately need mature aged key position players...............

Refining my List:

Callan Ward
Tom Scully
Phil Davis
Rhys Palmer
Jackson Trengove
Alipate Carlile

Angus Graham
Stewart Crameri
Dylan Addison
Levi Greenwood
Brent Prismall
Ryan Bastinac
Rhys Stanley
Mitch Clark

Before anyone comments on this..... The top 6 are guys, that I think will go and I think GWS will get 3 or 4 out of my bottom 8

---------- Post added 13-08-2011 at 02:04 PM ----------

Because GWS desperately need mature aged key position players...............

Davis
Scully
Ward
Palmer all sold in my opinion.

Theres no way Crameri will go and Prismall was offered an extension after his knee.

I think Clark, Addison and Carlile may go. Theres 0% chance Trengove will.

From what I've heard around here (mildura) is that Silvia has spoken to GWS and if Scully doesn't doesn't go then he is a fare bet. But that is just what I've heard from his mates could be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom