GUARANTEED GU/AUTO PACKS

Its been said over and over again that you will never pull anything good out of these! By buying them you feed the pack searches and it will definately be searched and re sealed. Save you money and just buy the card you want.

They often manipulate thier feedback and get mates to post that they pullled a great card to suck kids in and make them think they are the real deal. Just take a look at this weeks pack bust with mulitiple Bowen GU's. Could see that coming a mile off. No suprise at all.

Pack searchers are scum! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No need for any more responses as there is you answer pure and simple.

Thank you for you long reply. :lol: :lol: The "GUARANTEED AUTO" CRAP ALMOST FOOLED ME. I was reading some of the things that people wrote and they said that they "pulled" LeBRON AND/OR JORDAN AUTOS and they 'pulled" amazing auto. Now I know this is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks chad.

I hate pack searchers.....but you can pull some nice cards from them. If it says GU/auto....its going to be a GU.....pack searchers know exactly what they have got in each pack. Ive bought a pack or two ages ago, and got some ok cards. But its definitely hit or miss. The fact these guys pack search to begin wih shows they have no ethics. Personally I dont waste my time on them

LOL I bought a pack of 2003-04 spx and sp authentic guaranteed auto/jersey packs and months went by and still had no packs i emailed the loser and got my money back he said he ran out of packs .

guaranteed auto packs is a no go zone they are all :evil:

Unfortunately, as long as people as silly enough to buy the re-sealed packs, there's a market for them. Pack searchers and re-sellers won't go away anytime soon.

Even though both both acts are totally wrong, I don't think all searched packs are re-sealed bcos there is a big difference between the two...

I believe re-sealing and re-selling packs as new would be a criminal offence, whereas searching packs is highly unethical...

my 2 cents :D

Back
Top Bottom