Grrrr - Shill Seller!!!!

Report him and see what they do. That user id is garbage like i said, pretty obvious its a fake shilling account id by the gibberish it is.

Cmon eBay do something about these goons. Reserve auctions are there for you if you have a bottom line.

Good luck as you know eBay don't care.

Nah wont contact Ebay, might as well bash my head on the wall a few times, might accomplish more than sending those f-wits an email.

I sent john an email about that card, I suggested it was a different card, just to see what he says, be interesting to get a reply.

Ok, so I may be wrong... lol.

Here's an email reply I got from John:
"check this out.this bastard went and bought most of all my d harris cards for like 365.00 a few aside.he had a zero feedback and did not respond to over 18 emails from me .his address was unconfirmed and it looked like this jrhfpiuqwhfqnbefiubqwiufqiuwfhuhf uw.that is the story behind that.the only d harris I have left now is the l patch/75 from ultimate cause I just sold 7 cards to this guy just about 25 minutes ago.the l patch has pieces of the letter in front of it and in back of it as well.pretty cool.I forgot to list that so I guess it was good the jerk didn't buy them anyway.if you want it give me a price.thanks,john"

If you can't make any of that out, he's basically saying the previous high bidder bought a heap of his cards, and didnt pay/respond to any of John's emails.

I'm starting to think that he's pissed someone off and they've done this to him.

Oh well......

Back
Top Bottom