grrrr ..no work on !!!

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
2 weeks ago we were flat out at work with no chance of time off...
into work this morning and was told ...bugger off till after easter:eek:
Im going to go crazy !!!
No cash and way to much spare time !!!
Ive been home an hour and bored stiff already:lol:

AHHH hello... did your read the part about no money !!!:lol:
Im sitting here right now twitchin my thumbs....
Absolutly sweet stuff all planned for 3 days!!:smt102

MMM... how much wood i get for my 50yr old wife and our 3 legged dog ?

I'm not sure if there is much value there....BUT if you were married to a 50yr old 3 legged dog then we've got a story that we could sell...you'd have Today Tonight and A Current Affair knocking down your door with wheebarrows full of cash!!!

A three legged dog...i would be interested

but

a 50 years old wife....well you can keep her ;)

Ye not bad mate... definatly worth watching for sure...ill give back to you on the weekend..

hsv006 said:
Ye not bad mate... definatly worth watching for sure...ill give back to you on the weekend..
sweet mate, can loan ya another couple if ya like ;) just saw the 'NBA @ 50' and that was pretty cool. You should like it - very informative about the history of the league and the top players/teams. The usual classic footage and a bit more :D it even has a fair bit on players from 'your day' :lol:

What sort of work do you do Stevo? I'm flat out at the moment, every bastard wants their car fixed before easter, lol.

Cabinetmaker brad.... nothing to panic about i was told..just a short quite patch between jobs!!!

lolol Dont worry richo ...im sure you know the wife would sell me before the dog anyway !!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom