Group order for Phoenix cases! (them thick THICK cases)

exzibit3

Old school baby!
Real Name
exzibit3
I've seen a few members trying to get the Phoenix cases from Japan and I can help out. They cost about US$10 per case (add shipping depending on price). Everyone who needs one, can they please let me know in the next few days? FYI, I'm not making a cent, just got a contact who was willing to help me out. :D

Most people wouldn't need them, it's just for the extra extra fat cards, like the Exquisite 8 patches which are nearly double the size of a regular exquisite card.

Received everyone's replies for the people who I knew were looking for them, so I'll place an order for these and let everyone know the costs. Bump for those who still need to get one.

nvd001: 3 cases
verse1: 3 cases
nissandriver77: 2 cases
mavtrav: 1 case
wbber_mad: 2 cases
vivo87: 2 cases

They are coming direct from Japan, I've got a contact there who can source them for us :)

Yup can do webber_mad...:)

---------- Post added 27-01-2010 at 02:59 PM ----------

BTW, the buyer has suggested selling some of his own Phoenix cases (he has 9 of them)which are in practically new condition and he will absorb the shipping costs otherwise he will get news ones and add shipping to it. Thoughts? Would people prefer new ones?

do you guys know that they ARENT magnetic? these cases also double for the thickness of exquisite cards yeah? the top is reverseable and you can get more room by removing the UV shield that comes with it. I state again they arent magnetc and they are quite large id say 3 times as big overall in comparison to a standard magnetic....just letting you guys know so you dont get disappointed.

Yup can do webber_mad...:)

---------- Post added 27-01-2010 at 02:59 PM ----------

BTW, the buyer has suggested selling some of his own Phoenix cases (he has 9 of them)which are in practically new condition and he will absorb the shipping costs otherwise he will get news ones and add shipping to it. Thoughts? Would people prefer new ones?

id be happy with 2nd hand ones

Yeah Slobs i noticed that but really there is nothing else on the market that fits these cards so i guess it'll have to do till a time they make mags for them.

Im fine with 2nd hand too as long as they are not scratched to the sh!thouse

Yup they just don't have their original packaging. These are spares ones that he has that he hasn't used.

Back
Top Bottom