GROUP BUY : True Blood (Rittenhouse mid Aug)

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Autograph signers include Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby), Jim Parrack (Hoyt Fortenberry), Todd Lowe (Terry Bellefleur), Carrie Preston (Arlene Fowler), Kevin Alejandro (Jesus Velasquez), Allan Hyde (Godric), Michelle Forbes (Maryann Forrester), Jessica Tuck (Nan Flanagan), Mariana Klavenko (Lorena), Lindsay Pulsipher (Crystal Norris), Brit Morgan (Debbie), Lizzy Caplan (Amy Burley), Melissa Rauch (Summer), Michael Raymond James (Rene), Anna Camp (Sarah Newlin), Grant Bowler (Cooter), Lauren Bowles (Holly Cleary), Dale Raoul (Maxine Fortenberry) ...

Each box hase 2 autograph cards, a base set (of 96 cards), 2 (of 9) from the quotable chase set, 2 (of 9) from the "Do Bad Things" chase set, 1 (of 6) "Black-n-Blood" cards and a 1 in 3 chance of a shadowbox card (there are 4 different).

Price for the group buy is $75 (delivered).

To date: 15
> Dangerskillz (2)
> rishgoon (2)
> Chelle (4)
> Palac (2)
> tak35bne (1)
> BigDub (1)
> El Hoopso (1)
> KTownWildcat (2)

SPOTS AVAILABLE

Group buy policy/instructions for new players.
1/ You commit by sending a PM to me or responding to this thread. I will list all of the buyers in this first thread.
2/ I will ask for payment about 2 weeks before US release.
3/ I don't create trade threads for these but feel free to create one and send me the link and I will agree.
4/ No deposit is required unless you have previously pulled out of a group buy. If you have previously pulled out, you can either pay in full when you commit to the group buy or you can pay me a nonrefundable deposit of $20 for the first box and $10 for each additional box. I will not add you to the group buy until you make such a payment.
5/ I am changing my shipping arrangements to limit damage possibilities. They will be shipped express from US and then distributed around Australia in standard Auspost boxes, airmail (not express).

Hey Tangent, sorry could you maybe throw me in for another box? Thanks xD

Hey Jen,

Has the date for this been pushed out to Mid August?
Just checked DaCardworlds release date.

Back
Top Bottom