SOLD/TRADED Group Break - 2015 Champions + 2015 Teamcoach - Random Team - $12 per spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than happy to keep it but would be happy to offer up the breust refractor for wingard refractor or port prize cards (boak or gray)

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

It was a lot of fun to run and I look forward to offering more breaks in the future :)

Just on the technical side of things for a moment... I've noticed when looking at the YouTube video now it's quite jumpy and has some glitches in it. Just wondering if any of that was occurring during the live feed or if that's just showing up on the replay. If anyone that watched the live version could please let me know so I know where to start in trying to fix it :thumbsup:

Our feed didn't seem to glitch live we just had some buffering issues early.

Thanks again

Ok, awesome.

Looks like next time I'll make a local recording at the same time as the Live stream and then upload that one to YouTube afterwards. Just seems the live one deteriorates quite a bit after the fact.

Did you keep a list of what cards came out that you could post on here??

Sorry, I didn't write out the list of cards.

I could probably write out the list of main hits in future, obviously not the parallels. Or if you'd like me to do a quick recap of the main hits at the end of the break so you can keep a mental note of what's heading your way???

All cards from last night's break were posted out today too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom