SOLD/TRADED Group Break - 2015 Champions + 2015 Teamcoach - Random Team - $12 per spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Diggaz Trading Cards is offering a Live AFL Group Break.

This break consists of:

ONE Box of 2015 AFL Champions
+
ONE Box of 2015 AFL Teamcoach

Spots are just $12ea

Regular Postage is included in the spot price.

The end-game goal here is to hopefully get the AFL section thriving again. If breaks like this are well received then we can look to provide Group Breaks for upcoming releases like Honours 2, Future Force and even past premier Select releases.

This break is a Random Team break. Once all 18 spots are taken, the list will be randomised 3 times. The list of 18 AFL teams will also be randomised 3 times. These two lists will determine which AFL team is assigned to which spot.
Participants are welcome to swap teams amongst each other after the draw but please notify me before the Live Break takes place.
Random.org will be used to randomise the lists and this will be recorded with time stamps and posted in this thread for everyone to see.

A live break time will be established and posted in this forum once it looks like the Group Break will be filled. A link to the live break will be posted on the night of the break. Video will still be available to watch on YouTube if you don't make it to the live viewing.

All hits will be distributed to the participants, that is, every single card EXCEPT base cards.

Payment is via Bank Deposit or Paypal friend/family. (You are welcome to pay via Paypal Goods if you're happy to cover the extra fees). Paypal address is [email protected]

* If you know of other AFL collectors that could be interested in taking part in a Live Group Break, please share this post with them :thumbsup:

* I've posted this info on my Diggaz Trading Card Facebook Page as well.

The list of spots will be kept up-to-date as spots are taken -

1- William.T
2- mounteverest
3- Fyfey23
4- TK1971
5- Brian.R
6- TK1971
7- Kreiny
8- no1noyp
9- no1noyp
10- Roweman
11- Matty76
12- Brian.R
13- Fyfey23
14- TK1971
15- Roweman
16- hawkstarcards15
17- Adrian.D
18- Adrian.D

2015 Champions and Teamcoach.jpg

Last edited:
Diggaz Trading Cards is offering a Live AFL Group Break.

This break consists of:

ONE Box of 2015 AFL Champions
+
ONE Box of 2015 AFL Teamcoach

Spots are just $12ea

Regular Postage is included in the spot price.

The end-game goal here is to hopefully get the AFL section thriving again. If breaks like this are well received then we can look to provide Group Breaks for upcoming releases like Honours 2, Future Force and even past premier Select releases.

This break is a Random Team break. Once all 18 spots are taken, the list will be randomised 3 times. The list of 18 AFL teams will also be randomised 3 times. These two lists will determine which AFL team is assigned to which spot.
Participants are welcome to swap teams amongst each other after the draw but please notify me before the Live Break takes place.
Random.org will be used to randomise the lists and this will be recorded with time stamps and posted in this thread for everyone to see.

A live break time will be established and posted in this forum once it looks like the Group Break will be filled. A link to the live break will be posted on the night of the break. Video will still be available to watch on YouTube if you don't make it to the live viewing.

All hits will be distributed to the participants, that is, every single card EXCEPT base cards.

Payment is via Bank Deposit or Paypal friend/family. (You are welcome to pay via Paypal Goods if you're happy to cover the extra fees). Paypal address is [email protected]

* If you know of other AFL collectors that could be interested in taking part in a Live Group Break, please share this post with them :thumbsup:

* I've posted this info on my Diggaz Trading Card Facebook Page as well.

The list of spots will be kept up-to-date as spots are taken -

1- William.T
2-
3- Fyfey23
4-
5- Brian.R
6-
7-
8-
9- no1noyp
10-
11-
12- Brian.R
13- Fyfey23
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-

2015 Champions and Teamcoach.jpg
sorry mate but I asked for spot #8, but yeah I'll tka both spots now. 8 & 9 for me. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom