Greg Chappell Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 signatures from that series, the Ian & Greg Chappells and Greg Blewett, were all limited #/450, the Shane Warne signed hat trick card was the most limited, with only 150 of these being signed. However, a lot of the Warney signed ones, were damaged upon return to Futera, so it is very hard to find them in mint or near mint condition...
(Got my futera file yesterday, haha)

250 must be a typo...

HAHA yeah, it definitely wouldnt be someone trying to mislead people on ebay... surely :)

I am resisting nibble bidding at it :p, yeah they just said thanks and sorry... I made them a buy it now offer for it about 2 hours after it was listed :D Didnt work!

Just a heads up with regards to

Ltd Ed Ian Chappell Signed Cards set with Cert. Auth - eBay Signed Memorabilia, Memorabilia, Cricket, Sport. (end time 24-May-09 11:50:48 AEST)

This seller has 19 items for sale, 13 items have bids, 6 items do not

Then check this out

Bidder Information
Bidder: a***m( 0 )
Item description: Ltd Ed Ian Chappell Signed Cards set with Cert. Auth
Bids on this item: 6

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 53
Items bid on: 13
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

I was the other bidder Dan, but I'm staying out of this one on principal and I am going to report it

Do they not realise how obvious it looks with 0 feedback??? Good idea to report it Liam - i hate shill bidders...

I really wanted it too!

Oh well there will always be another...

Wait til the end Dan, if you stil want it and just put in a decent bid, because the pattern I have noticed is that 0 feedback bidder bids a couple of hours after and then just bids up to your maximum til he hits just over it...

Gives me more money for that other auto listing ;)

Though I see a familiar bidder id again :lol:

Better still put in a ridiculously high bid, so as he / she keeps false bidding, then retract you bid right at the end......(insert evil laugh here)

only went for $60 bet they wanted more for that! Oh well if it was dodgey they can't relist it as we know the issue number! that makes you think about how much the Greg Chappell one is worth!

Funny thing is I offered them more than that 2 hours after it was listed...

$60 is a super bargain to the person who got it! Argh damn principles! Should have just bid, just hate when things are as blatantly suspect as they were with this card.

Ebay replied, saying that they had taken action, but due to confidentiality, blah blah they couldnt tell me exactly what that action was! One email in reply to mine, then there has been at least 4 emails wanting me to take a survey to rate my experience with their customer service team!

Waste of time and 2 die hard cricket collectors sat by and watched a bargain get snatched away from them! Oh well, until next time :)

i've done some non sports card related buying on ebay lately, im slowly getting used to it and might make the plunge and make a listing of my own lol

Hey guys, i've got a Greg Chappell auto from the 1995 Futera series.
numbered 358 of 450 mint condition.
Comes with punched redemption card, certification, and signature card itself.

any other info, yell out. im not looking to trade, looking to sell.

cheers
hi do you still have the greg chappell card regards andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom