storm2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tim
consists of

billy slater cameron smith ryan hoffman future force signature cards
greg inglis israel folau top prospect signature cards
brett kimmorley 2000 signature card 4

all are mint, induvidually numbered signed and authentically certified and are a great storm set, all their superstars rare signed rookie cards :D

let me know if interested in any or all

hey storm welcome to the site.

David Swadling will want the slater send him a private message

How much are you after for the 2005 Select Hoffman Future Force and 2007 Select Folau Top Prospects and do you have pictures? If you won't break the set PLMK how much you want for all of them.

PLMK via PM.

just visited cardzone.com.au and got these prices-

inglis 200
smith 190
slater 180
kimmorley 120
hoffman 95
folau had no price, maybe 100?

anyway point is are these just massive mark ups or true value? was gettin ready to offload them for like 30 each but now im not so sure lol

Storm 2010

Do not accept anything under 120 for each of those cards mate

Anyone on this site will lowball you with a dumb offer, me i dont need these cards but am happy to help you put prices on them so you may get the full amount of money the card is actually worth.

Cheers

all well and good

But depending on who wants the cards and how badly , whattime the auctions start and end are also a big factor in how much the card goes for.

good luck storm. don't use cardzone as a price they would charge you $50 to ride the school bus. I think they should all go for $80-$150. good luck

say i use your advice between 80-150, if i were to price all cards at 80 and sell the set for no less than 480 thats fair to the average punter price wise? If you were interested in these cards would you pay 480 for all 6? Thinkin about a set auction on ebay maybe, or would i get better value selling them all induvidually on here?

best bet put them on ebay as the inglis card went two days ago for about $140.00. inglis, slater and folau will go for more than the others. even if just list them as buy now for say $100 ea you will be doing all right

depends mate. like i think most of them would sell but you might get stuck with one or two. its obviously your call. look put on here singly like you have and then if they don't sell after 2 weeks list the rest on ebay as a group. thats what i would do anyway good luck

500 and their anyones, im sure you blokes will re sell for double that lol, its only 80 per card, its a good deal when 5 of them are worth 100+ ATLEAST

---------- Post added 04-11-2009 at 10:20 AM ----------

sorry 450, thats 80 apiece for

inglis (sold on ebay for 125)
smith (sold on ebay for 87)
folau (sold on ebay for 92)
slater (sold on ebay for 82)
kimmorley (for sale currently at 100)

and i can do hoffman for 40 (sold for 48 on ebay)

thats 94 dollars cheaper than ebay, afew hundred cheaper than others sales and half of cardzones prices, look at the players these will go up in value, 450 or make me an offer i cant refuse

---------- Post added 04-11-2009 at 10:58 AM ----------

alright ill throw in

- LC1 graeme langlands legends card (rare) 2001 impact series
- FF28 luke lewis signature rookie card
and a greg inglis 08 gold foiled signature card

450 for 9 top end cards?

I will take the Hoffman for $40.00, but I need to know what condition the card and auto is in and I would also like a picture.

Also as per site rules you would have to send the card first before you get payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom