grant hill autos

card_craze

collecting since 96
how many different cards of grant hill autos out there, as far as I know they are:

96/97 Skybox Autographics (blue parallel?)
97/98 Skybox Autographics (& century marks parallel #100)
98/99 Skybox Autographics (& blue parallel #/50)

are there any other cards?

also, why is he not signing more cards? surely he still has some market out there. Even some semi-star / retired players, they sign cards, and those cards sell. Any theory?

cheers

He has a huge market, just ask Graham :p

Some players just don't like signing for one reason or another. Nash only started signing a lot more recently, Artest as well. These guys had early auto cards, but for some reason didnt sign all that much during the early 2000s.

Maybe after Grant finally retires, he will begin to sign with all his free time :)

i have a feeling if his ankle is holding up he will sign up with a title contender, even if it means less money - i mean, he spent all those years in rehab, another one or two years shouldn't hurt, he's got it all except for the title

my guess is that he'll probably go to san antonio? hill and duncan have the same agent - plus his personality will fit just fine in san antonio

but considering he has a daughter?... and his injuries, etc, plus a great wife. i would understand if he choose to retire and do something else so he has more time for his family

I hate signing things myself, I think its a waste of time, society blows, anyway, I like collecting autos so I guess I'm a hypocrite, or a King Henry.

how many different cards of grant hill autos out there, as far as I know they are:

96/97 Skybox Autographics (blue parallel?)
97/98 Skybox Autographics (& century marks parallel #100)
98/99 Skybox Autographics (& blue parallel #/50)

are there any other cards?

also, why is he not signing more cards? surely he still has some market out there. Even some semi-star / retired players, they sign cards, and those cards sell. Any theory?

cheers

autos.jpg

There’s also a 94 Classic auto in his college uni as well as a skybox 96-97 emeralds auto out there. The ex-01 auto (on the right) is a promo of some kind and was never release by skybox. Hope that helps mate!!!

i am really noob with grant hill autos.. that's really awful... so, basically u guys reckon, he doesn't sign any autos with magic uniform??

:(

Nope, no Hill autos in a Magic uni.

The ones above that jayzhou23 posted are the most of them with a few variations. The one on the far right was supposedly auto'd by Hill for Fleer and was purchased from the Fleer auctions but I never saw any information about those cards in the lots, so I have my doubts as to their authenticity.

The Classic one is an in person auto which is in a PSA/DNA slab, and is now in my possession :D

1994_granthill_classic_4_psadna.jpg

This is absolutely pretty Grant Hill auto, it's super rare to collect grant hill autos and u had it authenticated.. that's the kind of card i will never let go...

thanks for the info... i always wanted grant hill auto with magic uniform if he ever decides to sign some... or inscriptions like 'mr. everything' or "co-ROY95" will be mega nice...

Back
Top Bottom