graded jordan auto or not?

granthill2006

Banned User
i'm thinking of getting a jordan auto off ebay, will someone recommend me get a graded auto or just a ungraded one.any help will be fine.

granthill2006 said:
i'm thinking of getting a jordan auto off ebay, will someone recommend me get a graded auto or just a ungraded one.any help will be fine.

It will all depend on whether you can afford a graded one or not.

Re: on which card, I wouldn't know because there's many Jordan auto's out there. You've just got to decide on which one you like best and again, money will be an issue for some.

If its from a manufacturer release after I think 1998 (??) you should be fine with it being authentic. Is that all you are worried about ? Or just condition ?

Better question - why would you want a graded one ?

Graded ones will usually command a premium esp the gold labels. You can get BGS graded MJ autos 8/9's for about the same price as a raw one.

I would personally get a raw auto but if you are unsure of it's authenticity it's better to go with a graded one.

personally get a raw auto

why kg, and i don't care about authenticity. but rather which is better graded or ungraded in someone's opinion

You would get a graded one if you want it to be guaranteed in a certain condition. The graded holders also are great for protecting the cards for future. Alternatively, get a raw one and a screw down or magnetic one touch case. Same deal ;)

granthill2006 said:
if i get it graded but hill, can i still possible to take card out in the future.

Taking it out would be a bad idea imo #-o

Go graded if money is no issue - 10 PRISTINE only :cool:

Mate, are you buying the card for us or for yourself?

Spend whatever you can afford. Graded or Raw, they're all good, trust me!

rayallen40 said:
i'm not too concerned about authenticity, but which is the better method to do.

Ill send you one if you arent concerned about authenticity - $250

WTF ?? I mean, whats the point in getting a Jordan auto if its not real ????

This is a pretty stupid post all round, it really is a personal preference thing. Either you want it graded or you dont. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom