GP number 1300!

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
So things have been a little slow for me in the way of new cardboards lately but broke the 1300 different GP's barrier with my last mail so thought I'd post them up.

Had a couple of these sitting in a draw somewhere in Florida the past 6 months but happy to finally have them in hand. Thanks @onvison for keeping then safe :thumbsup:

First off a couple of Heat patches.

One more patch from his LAL days.

A little gold from the 90's. Still hunting the Grand Finale though :(

Pretty stoked with this one. I was hoping to get 5 of the 10, this is number 7 :eek:

And last, the one card I've been waiting for the longest. So happy to finally have it in my grubby mitts.

Immaculate with the dirtiest patch I've seen in these so far.

Thanks for looking :cool:

Top shelf stuff as always Nick - you got the best of Immaculate right there!

That immaculate is freaking awesome!

7 1/1's is huge too! How many 1/1's of Payton do you have in total?

Not too sure mate, maybe 20 all up. They aren't as easy to come by as the DJ's were that's for sure.

Top shelf stuff as always Nick - you got the best of Immaculate right there!

Thanks Skip, yeah this was a very nicely done set from Immaculate. I was also a fan of the All-Star set probably more so than these even though it's just an auto. :confused:

WOW 7 signatures 1/1 I'm jealous :oops: and I have to say that this Immaculate is looking AWESOME :hearts:. The patch is nasty :eek: and love this design :hearts: (I can't stop buying new ones :oops: ).

Congratulations for the milestone and thanks a lot for sharing your great collection ;)
JP

Thanks guys.

Looks like I mis counted the signature 1/1's. I could have sworn I had 7 but can only find 6. Oh well the hunt continues :lol:

Great spread. Love those 03-04 ultimate collection patches... U must have some sweet coloured patches with all the different teams Glove ended up playing for....

wow a true collector, love the old patches of the glove well done on massive milestone mate:hearts:

Back
Top Bottom