Got an Iphone 4! What Apps and Games should I download?

haven't looked at forum talk. Just searched for tapatalk and it is called tapatalk forum app.

more info here:
Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...2-visit-ozcardtrader-iphone-nokia-s60-v5.html

Trying tapatalk now, this is my first post with it. It's a much better way to check the site while on the phone. Thanks!

---------- Post added 15-09-2011 at 02:46 AM ----------

Let's keep jailbreaking discussions to other forums guys.

jailbreaking is legal you know. see link
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/feds-ok-iphone-jailbreaking/

Both points heard, the good news is that you and I are the only ones speaking about jail breaking, therefore if we both just stop talking about it. You will have it your way.

Google + has a nice app
Espn FFL11 - if you have a fantasy football
Hurricane - hurricane tracker
Word lens - translates by looking
Itorch - like the flashlight one
Starwalk - amazing star naming app
Ftponthego - FTP client
Fourtrack - records 4 different tracks (music)

i'm surprised nobody has mentioned WhatsApp. free text and media messaging over 3G or Wifi between those who have the app installed. no more paying for text messaging!

Thanks for the tips really good thread. If anyone has Austar add the austar app you can record shows from your phone if your out and forget as long as you have my star

These are what i have:

Must Haves;
Shazam: Listens to a song on the radio/shopping center etc and tells you who it is
Heytell: Its like a walkie talkie, record messages and send em to your friends who have it...quicker than texting and free
League Live 2011
Consume: tells you the run down on ur phone bill (what you've used etc)
Wallpapers HD: HD Wallpapers
GroupSMS: add contacts and create a group to bulk message, great for drunk prank sms'ing!
Beacon: Place a tracking beacon if you're at a festival or something and the iphone takes you back to the spot, sick app!
Everytrail: Records a trip that you take and you can upload, eg i took the jet ski out yesterday and travelled 58km with an average speed of 30km/hr with a top speed of 99km/hr
SteamyBikini: Has girls in bikinis behind a steamy shower and you run ur finger over the screen and it wipes away the steam, great fun for all!
Office Jerk: like paper toss but at a guy
emoji free (adds smiley faces and all that crap to your messages, i use the Heart one alot!)
Mini Piano
Deer Hunter
Female Orgasm Ideas (not that great but a few good tips!!)

These are my fave games
Scrabble
Trade Nations
Smurfs (dont know why but im addicted)
Angry Birds
Sneezies (kids game but addictive!!)
Glass Tower 2
Flight Control
Stick Cliff Diving
Field Goal
Unblock Me (hooked on it atm)
Valet Hero
Doodle God (sick game!)

Going to add the apps I'm loving at the moment!

Jetpack Joyride - 0.99
Tiny Tower - free (very addictive :()
Cute the Rope
Early Bird
Slobby's favourite - Smurfs :hearts:
another of Slobby's favourites - Trade Nations

I'm also using the Bloomberg app for money news, RunKeeper to track my runs and Shazam for music :v:

Thanks for the help you've guys have given me and I'm going to try out more of your suggestions soon!

ESPN Scorecenter is a must have for any sports fan. Free app, better then NBA Gametime where you need to pay 15 bucks each season and the scores are always 5 minutes delayed...Scorecenter is the best. Any sport.

Back
Top Bottom