Got an Iphone 4! What Apps and Games should I download?

Follow what they are playing, what they have played add any song to a favourite list so you can remember it later. havent checked out all the goodies with it yet. But it is rare for an app to recieve so many 5 star ratings especially since it is free.

Hanging with friends
words with friends
plants vs zombies
tiny wings
angry birds
ebay
facebook
doodlejump
gears
zombie smash
vlc media player !

Ebay app,
Paypal,
Slingplayer,
Netflix,
NBA Gametime (when season Starts),
Dragon Dictation,
Skype,
Twitter.

Also look into getting Cydia and Installous (jailbreak)

What's Dragon Dictation? And Cydia/Installous?

Dragon Dictation is an awesome Speach to Text App, Converts what you say to text for emails, tweets, Text Messages.
Great to use in the car so your not Typing and Driving!

Cydia and Installous are Jailbreak apps, Cydia gives you Installous. So with Cydia you get 3rd Party apps (like: MxTube- you can download and save youtube Videos, and MyWi- You can create a Wifi Hotspot for other devices using your Iphone 3G internet, and you can also download Free Regular Applestore apps)

Let's keep jailbreaking discussions to other forums guys.

Tapatalk - to access ozcards!
tramtracker
silvertop taxis
TomTom
Trapster
IMDB
Weatherzone
SoundHound - listens to any music playing and tells you the name of the song
iTorch
NBA Gametime
NBA Jam
AppShopper - good app, you can wishlist apps and they will notify you when it goes on sale
Tiger Woods 12
EBAY/Paypal
ANZ/Whatever bank you have
dropbox
google
words with friends
Happiest Hour - finds happy hour based n your location
tunein radio plays any radio station
spicks and specks
specky - mark of the year
JJJ

Loving the iphone...welcome to the club
flashlight if its a iphone 4
ebay
phonix hd
race legal
atv offroad
infinity blade
tiny wings
epic war hd
tower defence
dinocap 2
hot pursuit
mecpanic
cf defence
ASP

Dragon Diction was pretty crap for me... it got about 90% of what i said, about 50% of what my mother said and about 10% of what my dad said when we all three read the same prompt into the phone... the 10% or so it didnt get on me was enough to make it lack any sense at all...

i try to keep all the games off mine but the two im guilty of are scrabble and Paper Football 3D. actual apps are Alarm Clock (make sure you get one that will run even if you dont have the app up!) RedLaser, TwitVid, Crackle, a couple of radio stations, a couple of banks, the norms of facebook and twitter, IMDB and Showtimes and i dont know if it really counts as an app or not but ibooks.

oh, and yelp... but i dont know if they'd have that for OZ or not...?

Back
Top Bottom