Gold Coast Signing Discussion Thread!

saka55

GO DEMONS!
Real Name
Billy
eBay User
bn55saka
Well as the end of the season approaches, more and more players will be signed with the Gold Coast, so instead of making a thread for each player, I thought it would be easy to do it like this.

This post will continuously be updated with big news:

CONFIRMED SIGNINGS:
Nathan Krakouer (Port Adelaide): Bock, Krakouer join Gold Coast
Nathan Bock (Adelaide): Bock, Krakouer join Gold Coast
Michael Rischitelli (Brisbane): Rischitelli joins Suns
Gary Ablett (Geelong): http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103397/default.aspx

SUSPECTED SIGNINGS FAILED:
Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle) Pavlich signs new four-year deal with Freo

It wont be Rischitelli, he has the club b&f on Thursday. Could you immagine winning an award with everyone at the event knowing you weren't part of the club anymore? Awkward.

because riska will definitely get an award b&F or runner up in the bag for him..... by the way it wasn't sarcastic.. when i read it over it could look as if i was being sarcastic
is it the MVP awards tonite...... who won corageous, MVP and best first year player

because riska will definitely get an award b&F or runner up in the bag for him..... by the way it wasn't sarcastic.. when i read it over it could look as if i was being sarcastic
is it the MVP awards tonite...... who won corageous, MVP and best first year player

Hodge, Swan & Barlow. ;)

It wont be Rischitelli, he has the club b&f on Thursday. Could you immagine winning an award with everyone at the event knowing you weren't part of the club anymore? Awkward.

Hutchy reckons he will announce it 2mor at 11am

"Rischitelli leaves after 111 games and 47 goals for the Lions. He played in all 222 games this season averaging 24 disposals a game."
\ That makes alot of sense!

"Rischitelli leaves after 111 games and 47 goals for the Lions. He played in all 222 games this season averaging 24 disposals a game."
\ That makes alot of sense!

fat fingers lol, clearly ment to be 22 but punched an extra 2 by mistake!

dont blame him for going or campbell brown either, both were surprised to be offered up for trade last year by their clubs, that would sting for a while after giving so much for the club you love.

fat fingers lol, clearly ment to be 22 but punched an extra 2 by mistake!

dont blame him for going or campbell brown either, both were surprised to be offered up for trade last year by their clubs, that would sting for a while after giving so much for the club you love.

Too true, Who did Brown get offered as trade bait for though?

Can't be your most loyal if he's going to the GC. ;)

trying to stir the pot hey liam. wouldnt you leave if the club you loved and gave your heart and soul to turned around and offered you as trade bait at the end of the year? i think you would! and im sure Rischitelli was a very loyal guy to brisbane too until they did the same to him. a sharp knife to the back can change your priorities quick smart!

Back
Top Bottom