Gold Coast Signing Discussion Thread!

I see what ya mean. But if you that loyal you'd just be pee'd of and not want to leave. Well at least Rischitelli & Brown have a reason to leave unlike Ablett the little b!tch!

I see what ya mean. But if you that loyal you'd just be pee'd of and not want to leave. Well at least Rischitelli & Brown have a reason to leave unlike Ablett the little b!tch!

depends on how much the club burns you i guess, some deep wounds never heal. ablett has got a reason, actually about 1.5 million reasons :p
but yes, abletts in it for the coin only, thats pretty clear.

yeah and i think i read that the hawks will get a second round pick for campbell brown. all seems pretty fair to me, if a new club doesnt get some priority then how will they ever be competitive.

yeah and i think i read that the hawks will get a second round pick for campbell brown. all seems pretty fair to me, if a new club doesnt get some priority then how will they ever be competitive.

Eagles to pay $4 Million to enter the VFL competition, how times have changed, Freo and Port didn't get much either as I recall. Screw the Suns, hate them already.

Eagles to pay $4 Million to enter the VFL competition, how times have changed, Freo and Port didn't get much either as I recall. Screw the Suns, hate them already.

after hawthorns last 2 years the girlfriend has jumped on the suns :p there was even talk about her becoming a member :(

after hawthorns last 2 years the girlfriend has jumped on the suns :p there was even talk about her becoming a member :(

Gee thats a bit tough considering Hawthorn won a premiership only 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom