Going to test out Futeras redemption process ...

Didn't jvalles successfully redeem a Select AFL card that was about 15 years old??
The only problem with yours Hill is that Futera don't have a base in Australia anymore...didn't they get bought out by a UK firm??

Select are still operational in australia, Futera arent, could be why he had more luck??? :confused:

Yeah but Select up still up & running - Futera aren't :( It's exactly what Matty said (above)
That is why their (Futera) boxes go so cheap !

Nice pull though G-Man - Keep us updated !

Nice pull let me know how you go I bought 5 packs of 1994 Futera NBL cards the other day. And pulled a Lanard Copeland Redemtion. Didnt even consider trying to redeem it but if you suceed Ill look into it :).

dont reckon he had any luck here guys as Futera sold off all the unredeemed cards they had left, so i was told. reckon the dealers probably got a pretty good deal here. dont think Graham is the first person to think of doing this either, so far i havent heard of anyone successfully redeeming an old cricket redemption card.

I have contacted Futera many times in regards to NBL and Cricket card redemption, they advised me that they were all gone several years ago and none in stock.

Sorry guys, I poster a reply I got back earlier in the thread.

Hi, Graham

Thank you for your email.

This Cricket collection was produced from Australasia several years ago, with Futera having changed structure since that time, and we have not been passed any cards from previous releases.

I'm sorry we can not be of help to you in seeking a redemption card from that time, but thank you for your interest in Futera trading cards.

Kind regards,

Margaret

So no chance :)

Damn shame though considering it is a $350 + card when redeemed!

Are you keeping it Graham?

Back
Top Bottom