Given feedback and wont get it back

Agree. But if your that worried about people not leaving feedback you really need some perspective on life.

I think that wishing to do the right thing by other collectors and asking for them to do the same is a good thing. One definition of perspective is 'subjective evaluation of relative significance' or having a point of view on a subject / issue, therefor doing the right thing and encouraging others to do so, to me, means you have perspective.

The person who gets paid should always leave feedback 1st.

If i dont get feedback by 2 weeks then the other party is in breach of the deal conditions (but i know The Villain is a top bloke so this should be an easy deal).

The person who gets paid should always leave feedback

Who made that rule? It's a little extreme to give negative feedback to someone who has not left feedback if a deal has gone through no problems.

I like the idea of the reminder about feedback as part of the sales thread though. Good thinking.

No one made the rule, its common courtesy as that is the 1st part of an agreed deal that involves payment (trades dont count).
Also breach of the clause does not mean automatic neg but i guess if there is no good excuse/communication etc it makes me more comfortable giving a neg and having good reason to do so on the basis of breaching the condition of the deal we both agreed to.

Just remember that not everyone lives on here day to day and a lot of casual members dont even know how to leave feedback.

If someone does a perfect deal and then cops a negative just on the basis of not leaving feedback i think its well out of order.

Not trying to start something - just my opinion.:thumbsup:

I would not do it to a new member (10 feedback or less) and i hardly live here LOL.

Also, a perfect deal is when all parties leave feedback :thumbsup:

l myself leave feedback once payment has been made,or when i get the card's
if a trade...leaving feedback it's the right thing to do and it let's the person you did the trade with
know you have got the card's or they got the card's i sent

I would not do it to a new member (10 feedback or less) and i hardly live here LOL.

Also, a perfect deal is when all parties leave feedback :thumbsup:

Just slightly off topic...
Regarding new members with 10 feedback or less, I've noticed some in the past that have been hit with a negative for not packaging with accordance to site rules. This has happened to me a handful of times, and I've still received the card in fine condition. In that instance I've strongly advised them to package in future following site rules, as they are there to protect everyone (obviously), and still leave them a positive. I would imagine that copping a neg early on may put a new member off the site? Would be a different matter if the card was damaged of course...
Maybe just me, and just putting it out there :thumbsup:

Just remember that not everyone lives on here day to day and a lot of casual members dont even know how to leave feedback.

If someone does a perfect deal and then cops a negative just on the basis of not leaving feedback i think its well out of order.

Not trying to start something - just my opinion.:thumbsup:

I have no idea how to leave feedback on here, i have done 1 deal and its worked out perfectly....
can someone please explain how i leave feedback on said deal....?

Just slightly off topic...
Regarding new members with 10 feedback or less, I've noticed some in the past that have been hit with a negative for not packaging with accordance to site rules. This has happened to me a handful of times, and I've still received the card in fine condition. In that instance I've strongly advised them to package in future following site rules, as they are there to protect everyone (obviously), and still leave them a positive. I would imagine that copping a neg early on may put a new member off the site? Would be a different matter if the card was damaged of course...
Maybe just me, and just putting it out there :thumbsup:
you can not have it to way's!! what if that same person think's the next person will
leave positive feedback if they send it in PW ...i think that rule is one of the best the site has:thumbsup:

It all comes down to education on postage methods. Sad thing is, like most, they dont read the rules. Think it's been that way since day dot.

I think more experienced members in the forum have a responsibility to take some time to educate newbies that they are trading with. We want these guys to hang around and its good to teach them best practice when it comes to sending.

I think more experienced members in the forum have a responsibility to take some time to educate newbies that they are trading with. We want these guys to hang around and its good to teach them best practice when it comes to sending.

Yes but not to hold their hand.......I trade with a Newbie I remind them to read the rules with respect packaging and if they don't package correctly they cop a negative.

Back
Top Bottom