geelong mauls and destroys depleted dees

steve-o

Banned User
Real Name
steve
geelongs pressure commitment hardness and the ablity to use the ball was the key of the game
the dees were a side today that looked lost on the field and could not go with geelong

is neale danhaier safe as melbourne coach the next month will tell alot for the players the coaches assitants and of course all the diehard melbourne fans

having a list that has depth is a piroity in the afl the afl is a ruthless game and you need players to step into the side and perform

one postive from was brett monoleys first quarter and brad greens 4 goals
everyother dees players plaid with no heart and are seen as passangers in the dees

finally dont give up your team must stand up and show spirt and desire

if you want a example carlton 48 points down did not give up and won
cheers steve:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

it was a disgusting performace to say the least but injuries are a HUGE factor in us losing.

McLean 4-6 weeks
Neitz 4 weeks
Robo 6-10 Weeks
Batram 8 Weeks
just heard than.
Travis Johnstone is out for 8 weeks with a broke hand
Rivers, Moloney in doubt for this weeks coming game
excuse me if i left someone out, but that is alot ok key injuries and all are in which in our best 22.

i thought apart from our first 1 and half quarters we matched geelong anyway with a team that had a non existent foward line.
Green, Moloney, Bruce, Godfrey, Miller and Yze to a lesser extent are the only players that could hold their heads high for putting in the effort.
Fremantle this week, both teams are 0-3 and desperate for a win and at the MCG. If Sylvia and Pickett plays im giving us a chance but if they dont mark in an 0-4 start #-o

it was a disgusting performace to say the least but injuries are a HUGE factor in us losing.

McLean 4-6 weeks
Neitz 4 weeks
Robo 6-10 Weeks
Batram 8 Weeks
just heard than.
Travis Johnstone is out for 8 weeks with a broke hand
Rivers, Moloney in doubt for this weeks coming game
excuse me if i left someone out, but that is alot ok key injuries and all are in which in our best 22.

i thought apart from our first 1 and half quarters we matched geelong anyway with a team that had a non existent foward line.
Green, Moloney, Bruce, Godfrey, Miller and Yze to a lesser extent are the only players that could hold their heads high for putting in the effort.
Fremantle this week, both teams are 0-3 and desperate for a win and at the MCG. If Sylvia and Pickett plays im giving us a chance but if they dont mark in an 0-4 start #-o

injuries and no heart you mean ;)

well apart from our start we didnt do to bad with what we had. Geelong beat us by 6 points in the 2nd half and thats descent considering the injuries.
But yes, i recon about half of our players dont play with heart and are as soft as 15 year old school girls.

Looking foward to the return of pickett this week so hopefully he can inspire the team with some great passages of play and inject some vigour into some of the pussy demons players ive seen running around the first 2 games.
also pleased to see Bate dropped and Bizzell back :)

Back
Top Bottom