Garnettt jersey #'s and FASCINATING FACTS! JUST FASCINATING STUFF! REALLY TRULY AMAZI

ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
It's a beautiful day here in New Zealand so I've kicked out all my children and parked myself in front of the computer to write up
my first mailday in about a month.

Father of the year!!! Just like Dean Jones!!

Each card will have an amazing fact in a desperate effort to add interest.

Card #1

KG385.jpg

KG386.jpg

Fascinating fact - This is the oldest card of all of my 145 #21 cards and was the biggest $$ card in the whole of Classic's 1995 release at $60!! I won it for $11!

Card #2

KG387.jpg

Fascinating Fact - Uuuummmm - this card looks great in person and was recently voted the most underrated insert of 2002-03 by someone who lives near me.

Card #3

KG389.jpg

KG390.jpg

Fascinating Fact - Ever since Timeless treasures came out I'd been hunting down this card like Boba Fett. Then outa the blue I get asked for my addy and this showed up courtesy of SHAWNSPORTSCARDS from HK! It's awesome - only my 2nd #21 card from an 09-10 release! I'd LOOOOVE to find the patch 21/25 version!!!!

And here's the 3rd...

Card #4

KG392.jpg

KG393.jpg

Fascinating fact - Ironically TMac is the only dude in on this card smiling and yet he's the only one who hasn't won an NBA title. :lol: :lol: Fascinating stuff!!! :shock: :shock:

Lastly...

Card #5

I have broken from tradition here and bought a card which is not jersey numbered to #21 from KG's Twolves days. But it was too good a deal and too nice a card...

This is only my 2nd Boston KG card and increases my massive and rarely spoken about #5 collection to..................................two. :woot::woot::woot::woot: :D:D:D:D:D

KG394.jpg

KG395.jpg

Thanks to my good mate Dennis (LOWINMASS) for this deal. He saved me $100's by starting his #5 collection, allowing me to save and focus on #21 cards!! He was also kind enough to send me this freebie...

KG396.jpg

You're a good man Dennis and I really hope things are going well for u and Dawn!

Ooops -

Fascinating Fact - I'm gonna double up here cos these are going so well....

Firstly - I believe this is KG's first Celtic tag card?? There were plenty of Twolves ones. I may be wrong about this.
Secondly - Aussie collector GarnettFan4Life has the tag #4/6 and it is nearly EXACTLY the same, also featuring the size #52. Who knew!!! Hopefully he'll post it on this thread...

I now need just 5 #21 cards to achieve my goal of 150 #21 cards.
Thanks a lot for looking.
Al

Re: Garnettt jersey #'s and FASCINATING FACTS! JUST FASCINATING STUFF! REALLY TRULY A

Awesome cards. Congrats.

Re: Garnettt jersey #'s and FASCINATING FACTS! JUST FASCINATING STUFF! REALLY TRULY A

Great cards and the commentary sure kept the interest up.

I will keep an eye out for any #21 cards at The National for you

Mate that was a great read. Congrats on so many sweet pick ups and big ups to the fellas that hooked you up with some freebies!!!! You gotta love free stuff!!!

nice cards :)

brilliant work dude... love the look of the cards - and love the little interesting facts!

Awesome mailday....love the Timeless Treasures GU!!!

Thanks guys!

postgsl - I'd appreciate that mate - I have a bit in the bank so if u see anything get in touch!

shrimpynz - gifts are great. I think I've had more than my fair share through time. People have been very generous.

Matt26 - thanks Matty - I agree - couldn't wait to get my hands on some timeless treasures once I saw KG in his rookie jersey back in #21!

911_turbo - agreed - the patch is awesome for such a small space. I'd never seen one before I got it - sweet design.

:lol: Love the little facts, so true about TMac :lol: I love that card though, the patch version would be sick!!

Good price on that Classic KG mate, I think mine was about 20usd :thumbsup:

AND, as requested,

P1090328.jpg

P1090332.jpg

Top stuff!!!

:lol: Love the little facts, so true about TMac :lol: I love that card though, the patch version would be sick!!

Good price on that Classic KG mate, I think mine was about 20usd :thumbsup:

AND, as requested,

P1090328.jpg

P1090332.jpg

Top stuff!!!

Mate it's crazy how similar they are. When I saw the 5/6 I had to go check out your card as I knew I'd seen it somewhere before!!! Haha!! I guess it shows they've bought at least 2 Boston jerseys.

Outlawninja - thanks for those kind words!!

Love the cards.... all of them :) Nice additions to that awesome 21 collection!

top pick ups....and best mailday read for ages. Tip of the hat to you.

sick sick cards, and jersey numbered is icing on the cake!! :D :D :D

stunning cards as usual mate.....and as a typical bloody kiwi all those facts were useless :p i think the fact about the patch card should have stated the patch actually looks like a K for Kevin so it should be a 1/1!

Love the TT tag and the fascinating facts great read!

Back
Top Bottom