Future of the Brownlow

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
with the recent/upcoming legal ction from Greg WIlliams do you guys thjink the brownlow will be kept as it currently is?

Or maybe changed to a NBA MVP (Sorry don't know about the other majors) where The winner is selected by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters

Even in todays paper they go through and list rounds where players got votes and probably shouldn't and players who should have got votes and missed out.

with the recent/upcoming legal ction from Greg WIlliams do you guys thjink the brownlow will be kept as it currently is?

Or maybe changed to a NBA MVP (Sorry don't know about the other majors) where The winner is selected by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters

Even in todays paper they go through and list rounds where players got votes and probably shouldn't and players who should have got votes and missed out.

This is my point exactly....the umpires have a hard enough time actually making correct decisions on the field and then they're expected to select the best player from that game?? Most umpires have not played at the highest level (or anywhere near it) so how are they the best judge of footballers? The only thing they bring to the table is a supposedly unbiased decision.

after seeing goodwin get no votes last night ive lost confidence in the ump system. a panel of experts is a much better option.

Funny Greg Williams is bringing it up, he probably wouldn't have won with a different system (lol). In all seriousness though.....I think of judges watching the game (only) would be better suited to give out the votes than the umpires on the ground !

Well i had money on Goodwin, as i watched majority of the Crows earlier games during the season and i couldnt believe how many votes and games he missed votes on seriously, well done to Adam Goodes but for him to have won 2 brownlows and players like Westy to miss out its some sort of joke....

I think it should change but they will never change it..

I say who cares if someone it best on ground 7 times, why do they deserve the brownie?

should be like the NBA's MVP panel type decision

Back
Top Bottom